All reviewshome away from homeamazing place to staybreakfast was excellentguest househostsvenue
Reviewed March 28, 2012

The Centre Court B&B is a beautiful place to stay in Durban North. The people are very kind and helpful. Place is clean. They will give advice on which places to visit. Arrange (day) tours if wanted. Real value for your money.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank vogel441
Reviewed June 21, 2010

I am working in Johannesburg and had two days off and wanted to do Durban and the Zulu/Boer battle fields. I decided at short notice to do the trip and expected to be charged World Cup (WC) prices. To my surprise the price was acceptable compared to qouted WC prices, no deposit was asked for despite being a next day booking.

I drove from J'burgh and found Ventre Court easy to find, central andd staff welcoming. Room was clean, secure and at the back of the property.

Breakfast was excellent and cooked to order.

Although I was only there one night I would recommend.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled solo