US$93
US$86
US$79
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

US$65
US$50
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$57/night.

US$134
US$118
US$113
US$79
US$64
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 30, 2015

I really enjoyed my stay at this boutique hotel in Durban. It is well located on the Berea - close to the highway to the airport and close to the north beaches. The hotel and the rooms are tastefully decorated and the room was very comfortable. Unfortunately the restaurant was closed and arriving late from the airport this was a bit inconvenient. However, I was able to have dinner at the sister hotel - Quarters Florida Road - which was not far away. My only gripe relates to the allocation of the room. The hotel was quiet when I was there and I was allocated a room furtherest from the amenities, restaurant etc. I would expect that if a hotel is empty you would give the 3 guests you have the nicest rooms available?

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed May 1, 2015

Stayed for two nights and found the staff extremely friendly and helpful.
I've stayed in other small hotels in Durban and found the Quarters to have a wonderfully relaxed atmosphere. Very quiet setting even though its in a very busy part of Durban.

I look forward to staying here again.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed March 25, 2015 via mobile

My fave Durban hotel (either this one or Quarters Florida Road). Love the smell. The decor. The location. The opulence. The service. The size of rooms and bathrooms. The linen. The baroque decor.

Avondale's restaurant was pretty appalling (no wonder I was the only one there) and the carpets in the hotel need a damn good clean. It would be great to have somewhere (a shelf? Table? Anything?) to put stuff on in the bathroom.

Otherwise it's just great. Love my sleep overs here!

Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed October 12, 2014

I stayed here with a group of colleagues doing a study tour. The hotel itself is lovely and the rooms and decor beautiful. My room had a large bath and big, separate shower. Breakfast was good, although they did struggle on occasion with the large group. On your own or in a couple would not have any problems I am sure. There was no restaurant or bar on site when I visited, except for breakfast. The hotel was very accommodating in transporting guests to their sister hotel on Florida road and room service came from there also. This was a bit disappointing given that it was difficult for one person to have a drink or a meal on my own, separate to the group. This is particularly so given that Durban is not somewhere to wander on your own. However there are heaps of restaurants near by to go to, if you are in a group and therefore safe to walk around.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed June 19, 2014

This was my second stay at this hotel. I found the hotel to be neat and attractive. It is well situated, away from the city centre, but with easy access to beach, Moses Mabida and ABSA Stadiums. Florida Road with its wide choice of restaurants.

• Stayed: June 2014