All reviews steam room cooked breakfast great location gym wifi bedroom
Reviewed December 26, 2017

We were here just two nights and were surprised at how quiet it was. The room we had was spacious enough, and we were really happy with the balcony space. The only negative was the jacuzzi was luke warm and oily, not pleasant at all. The steam room was great though. The shashuka for breakfast was fantastic!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Tesh S, Manager at Executive Suites @ 555, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2018

My apologies for the delay in my response.

Thank you for your stay with us. I am really happy you all enjoyed the Shakshuha.

The matter of the jacuzzi was addressed, I am sorry for that unpleasant experience.

Reviewed December 17, 2017

The overall atmosphere is tranquil and peaceful. Very clean and tidy room. Staff were extremely helpful and pleasant. I had to catch an early flight and breakfast was hastily put together as a take away so that I could have a snack on my way to the airport. Tesh was extremely helpful and super efficient!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tesh S, Manager at Executive Suites @ 555, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2017

Patrick, thank you for your positive feedback on your stay. It was and always is a pleasure.
We trust that 555 will always be your preferred choice of property when booking in Durban.
May you and yours have a blessed season.

Reviewed November 3, 2017 via mobile

Came down to watch rugby finals. What a mistake for such!!! Rules everywhere! Can't have a visitor...Need to book in a visitor! Can't take them to your room, need to pay 598 for that! I have no doubt the place is great if you visiting for purely work. But we were there for fun and the Indian lady manager was having non of it!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank ZolaQ2

Thank you for your feedback on your stay with us.
Both your negative and positive feedback is much appreciated.
The rules are In place for the well being of all guests who stay with us. We trust 555 will be your choice of stay when you're on official business. Have a wonderful festive season.

Reviewed September 29, 2017

Room was clean. Furnishings comfortable.

Tiny room with insufficient surface area--all was covered with coffee/tea and other items so no place to lay phone, purse, write or use computer.

Major problem for me--front of building (I don't know about the rest) is lit up all night and the light flows in around all the slats in the floor to ceiling shutters that fill the wall. No need to turn on light in room.

Although set off the road, one can still hear trucks and motorcycles if the window is open. Surprising to me.

Room Tip: Avoid front rooms with shutters if you want darkness in your room
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed September 12, 2017

My wife and I recently stayed at the Executive Suites 555, and were both thoroughly satisfied. The accommodation was very relaxing and extremely comfortable. The room was extremely spacious and very clean and neat. Their staff were very accommodating and friendly. Meals were very tasty and we did not for one second feel we were away from home. Both my wife and I will definitely return to this accommodation when we visit Durban again and will recommend this venue to anybody visiting Durban.

Room Tip: The room next to the breakfast area.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Thank you so very much for your feedback. It is indeed appreciated.
Have a blessed festive.