“Excellent!”

Roxi's on the Square
Ranked #15 of 32 Restaurants in Wilderness
Description: Tapas-style eating in a garden setting away from the hustle and bustle of traffic in the village. Other tasty meals too if you don`t like sharing! Craft gin platters and craft beers too. Kids playground. Artisan bakery where you can stock up on a variety of really good breads and confectionary. For the cold winter months sit at the fireplace and whileaway your time. Good sport on? We can accommodate you too!!
Reviewed 3 October 2017

The sushi is out of this world! Also the curry's, the prawn and avo salad is also nice! The filled filo choclate with ice cream is devine! Will surely return to this little gem!

Reviewed 30 September 2017

We had an evening meal here recently and decided on a whole host of sharing dishes. They were truly scrumptious. Finest ingredients cooked to perfection. The restaurant is best described as "rustic" but is a wonderful experience. The waiter and the manager were incredibly friendly and despite the fact that there was only one other couple dining that night there was the most amazing ambience. Please do go for a meal here, I promise you will not be disappointed !

1  Thank R064
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Great food, excellent service. Kids loved the playarea. Pets welcome on a leash. Covered ( not waterproof) dining area outside in a relaxed atmosphere.

1  Thank PG_za
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

We met friends for breakfast because they liked the coffee. Three breakfasts were ordered. My husband ordered French toast with crispy bacon and no syrup. The French toast arrived with no bacon. The waiter went back to the kitchen. 10 minutes later still no bacon. My husband was now angry the waiter said he told the kitchen but they did not make it. There was only one other table at the time. The Owner came over and my Husband exploded and cancelled his breakfast. She pulled a face at us when we left. Very unprofessional as she is involved with three restaurants in Wilderness. Not ever going back

RoxanneInWilderness, Owner at Roxi's on the Square, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Hi Rinda

I would like to apologise for your disastrous experince at Roxi`s.

There is no excuse for what transpired and I`m not going to excuse my staff for the fact that your order was not correctly given to the kitchen.

What I would like to mention, however, is that it was not me who dealt with you or "pulled a face as you were leaving". I was not there at all. It would have been appreciated if you had got that fact correct as false assumptions can have repercussions that are unfair!!

I have taken the matter up with all parties concerned.

Roxanne

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Roxi's has great service, beautiful surroundings and "the little extra". We enjoyed a sunny Sunday brunch in the garden. The freshly squeezed juice made my morning (their banana'n peanut butter milkshake is pretty darn good too). After a delicious meal you should check out the rest of this charming mall - especially the boutique next door. We found some great handmade leather products there, and it didn't hurt that the lady running the place was a ray of sunshine. Happy Sunday!