“Hood food”

Price range: US$3 - US$11
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 October 2017

This is situated directly across from Pomodora and lacks the charm of that place but serves similar food and is well-priced.The menu also is maybe more varied with tapas and a range of food from simple pasta dishes to Kudu with blue cheese sauce.Service was good and the wine list reasonably-priced but basic.

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Great tastey food, excellent service, nice atmosphere and beer on tap! We walked into this place and were greeted with smiles and friendly service, delighted we found it.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

We had dinner at Blue Olive Restaurant, the food is very expensive and not that good, will not visit them again, the service was slow and not customer focused

Reviewed 18 September 2017

I last had a meal here over a year ago. Finding ourselves in the Wilderness again, my wife and I met a friend for lunch.
The venue is still attractive and we sat outside. Our young waiter was very attentive and friendly. My fish was excellent and my wife thoroughly enjoyed her meal. The wine was reasonably priced. I have no reason not to award it an extra star this time around.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed the Sunday evening hours in front of a fireplace here. We had a delicious veggie pasta and fresh seafood. The place has a very simple yet elegant style. Our waiter was the most bubbly and smiling person I've seen in long, and helped us out with both the menu and recommendations for what to do in the area. Thanks!