See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 15, 2018

My wife and self were a bit taken back by the looks from the outside, but thought it will be better inside. After booking in we went to our room along the passageways that really need TLC. Got to our room to find that this will not be to our satisfaction, locked up went to Wilderness Hotel and Spa and booked there.

I can honestly say this Wilderness Beach Hotel is and has been the worst hotel I have ever booked
If you are the type of person that wants a room for a one night stand, I am sure this will do
I strongly suggest that other patrons go to the Wilderness Spa Hotel, far better managed and kept than this hole

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Shane V
Reviewed March 13, 2018

My husband and I decided on a last minute long weekend trip to Wilderness in June last year. The only place that was available was this 'hotel'.....I am not sure if anything has changed since June 2017, but when I stayed here in June 2017 I found it to be shocking! I could not believe what has happened to this place and to be honest - felt that something else is priority here than it being a hotel. If this place has been revamped and CLEANED then fine, but - I cannot believe that they are asking what they are - perhaps we can see some re vamped images?
Staying here was not good at all and the breakfast was revolting - I could not eat it.
For the price they are advertising for at the moment - I think someone should check that this place has been revamped - sorry but this was my experience.

Stayed: June 2017
3  Thank 66antoinetteh
Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

I would question whether this should be a 3* Hotel. The decor is very tired and whilst our room was clean the hotel overall did not meet our expectations. Balcony door would not open as key broken off. Reported to reception but no action taken. Could be a lovely place as very close to beach and has pool and tennis court but has been neglected. Shame.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

This factory of a hotel has finally been revamped. The rooms, althought, from yesteryear look good. The service is exceptionally good, everyone greats you. The amenities are vast and varied. Relax at the pool or play squash among other things. The breakfast is to die for. It is vast and varied and will cover for lunch.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed January 28, 2018 via mobile

This was the worst hotel experience in my life!! WE went there mid of January for holiday to South Africa through sotc & to my surprise I found insects under my pillow upon arrival!!! Room was not satisfactory as no enough light was there. Bathroom was so much small with no soap in it. Also the tap water had impurities & red color. This was a really bad hotel we chose!

Stayed: January 2018