“A perfect villa in a perfect location.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
Anne W
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“A perfect villa in a perfect location.”
Reviewed March 25, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

My husband and I have just spent three weeks in this wonderful villa. It certainly deserves its 5 star rating. The views from the terraces are amazing and we will miss the beautiful Loerie birds who visited every day looking for some banana or grapes to eat. Our hosts Mariana and Andre were so helpful both before and during our stay. Nothing was too much trouble for them and the comprehensive information provided about the villa and the area was excellent.
The location is excellent with a variety of good restaurants and a small supermarket a ten minute walk away. We were able to visit many different places where we walked with elephants, spent time with a baby cheetah, walked through massive underground caverns and saw the big five animals on a game drive .
Truly a holiday to remember.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
26 Mar 2018
Dear Anne
Thank you for your beautiful review. It warms our hearts and are honored you chose us. You were wonderful and easy guests. We will never forget you! I hope that you will return one day. May you enjoy the rest of your holiday!
Lots of love and please keep in touch. Warmest regards
Marianna Smith and André Burger
melvandev...
Pretoria, South Africa
“Livinstone Villa”
Reviewed May 8, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

The first you see is the ocean from the balconys. The rooms are beautiful decorated with the lovely bathrooms just a step away. We loved the swimming pool and braai. In this place you can relax in style. What a wonderful place to stay in.

30 Nov 2017
Dear Mel thanks for taking the time to do the review! Much appreciated.
We hope to see you soon.
Marianna Smith
Livingstone Villa
PS I only see the reciew now. Apologies!
benngreyl...
Pretoria, South Africa
“Livingstone Villa”
Reviewed April 26, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

The villa was beyond our expectations/ beautiful decor and furniture/stunning views from the balconys/you can watch the dolphins playing in the sea/the rooms are beautifully decorated and the bathrooms are to die for/this villa is the ultimate place to stay

Dear Ben, Susan and family
Thank you very much for your review.
It was great having you here!
We hope to see you again soon.
Marianna, André and Livingstone team
emileminn...
Cape Town Central, South Africa
“Stylish tranquility”
Reviewed April 25, 2017 for a stay in December 2016

Beautiful, well equipped house with breathtaking views. Peace and quiet in an upmarket setting. Highly recommended.

Thanks Emile
We loved having you here!
Thanks for taking the time to do the review we reslly appreciate it.
Hope to see you soon.
Marianna, André and the Livingstone team
Marlè O
Melkbosstrand, South Africa
“My favourite place in South Africa ♡”
Reviewed April 25, 2017 for a stay in December 2016

Can I give it a 6 star rating!? This place is amazing! Words can't it. Heated pool on deck, breathtaking views and overall very luxurious! A must visit!

27 Apr 2017
Thank you so much we really appreciate your review and visit!
May we see you again soon. Livingstone Villa has the best guests in the world!
Alex & Marianna
Culture52...
“Best location in Wilderness”
Reviewed April 24, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Friendly care from Marianna. Missing the 500 birds on the terrace and the fabulous sunset. Love that place

26 Apr 2017
Thank you so much, you are so sweet!
Trust me the birds miss you as well!
We loved having you here and hope to see you soon.

Marianna and the
Livingstone Team
leeAges
Cape Town, South Africa
“Stupendous holiday home of Luxury ”
Reviewed October 14, 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

I really love going to the Garden Route for a break at least once a year. I'm so happy that I discovered Livingstone Villa. I normaly take my hole kitchen along on a self-catering holiday. But Marianna, the owner...she beat me to it. From your Dolce Gusto machine until your hand blender but even better she has all your basic baking utensils. For a cake, bread or a muffin or 2. There is a very helpful domestic and gardener. They were very helpful with everything. The place is spotlessly clean. For the first time we just ate relax and did absolutely nothing. I did not feel guilty after all the desserts and guilty pleasures because you burn it with all the stairs you need to take to get too the house it self. I couldn't get use to that picture perfect view. The highlight especially the kids...was feeding 3 Loerie birds some chopped banana every morning. My personal pleasure of that holiday home was taking long bubble baths in that very deep and gorgeous bath. I get sad thinking about it. Then the owner Marianna was so sweet and thoughtful of hand delivering a few items we left behind to a family member in the George area. Thank you Marianna I will surely have a holiday home away from Cape Town. Livingstone Villa see you soon.

14 Oct 2016
Dear Lamees and family
You really warm my heart and touched everyone's life while staying here.
Thanks for your beautiful review. It is so much appreciated!
Thanks for everything. The special gift you forwarded. It is beyond thoughtful.
We are blessed to have great guests coming to our house.
We are looking forward to your next stay and many thanks!
We hope you have a festive holiday season!
Marianna, Andre, Mariaan and Ronald
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing