All reviews small issue us feel at home excellent guest house breakfast was amazing tea and coffee great location dominique luther hosts bnb ocean accommodation venue balito airport
Reviewed September 19, 2018

The owners were very friendly and welcoming. Very authentic experience that felt like I've know them all my life.They have a beautiful home and serve the best breakfast :) They have a beautiful lounge and patio that has a perfect ocean view. I really enjoyed my stay at your home.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

I am a businessman and live, on average, 250 nights a year in hotel accommodation. I am currently doing a lot of work near Durban in South Africa.

I continuously stay in some of the best hotels in the world but NEVER in 18 years have I found a more unique Guest Houses than @doms in Ballito.

This is a must have experience for anyone visiting this region. The hosts are unbelievably hospitable to the point where you feel part of their family. The breakfasts are personalised and to die for and the setting,ambience and location are spectacular.

" hats off" the the @doms team! Wow.

If you visit you will more than likely find me there as I will stay, for sure, anytime I am in South Africa

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed April 30, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 1 night with my 2 kids and mother. The rooms were comfortable if not a bit small. Lovely home and communal facilities. Good breakfast. Great location close to beach and Ballito centre.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed April 25, 2018

We stayed at Dom's on the first night of our 2 week stay in South Africa.
Great location, easy to get to from the airport. Views of the sea. Short walk to the beach. Able to walk into town for dinner in the evening.
Domonique went out of her way to make us feel at home, and welcome, and made an extra effort for my husband's birthday breakfast.
A great start to our holiday.
The only slight negative was that the room was fairly small for 3 of us, and we were by the front door. Fine for 1 night though.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed March 29, 2018

this place is beyond Excellent - from reception to customer service to cleanliness. you have an amazing ocean view, and you can walk to the beach if you find time in between the comedian (family),I laughed my lungs out.
Best wishes to you Dominique and your family.

Room tip: All rooms are user friendly and accessibly
Date of stay: March 2018