All reviews snack menu fitness room night stopover tea station secure parking business trip rooms are clean fridge supper
Reviewed July 19, 2018

I stayed over for 1 night. The hotel is very neat and modern, large rooms with Tea station, Fridge and microwave. Bath room is neat with a shower and bath, the bath is a little small for a 6 foot person. Supper was tasty and a decent serving, secure parking and very helpful Staff. There is also a lovely pool area and court yard around the pool area.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed June 11, 2018

I had a weekend off with the wife after months of work and large amounts of stress. When we initially found parking it was loud and surrounded by taxi blazing music. I didnt think much at the time until we walked in and there was chaos as soon as we stepped in - I dont know what so many people were doing unattended and just disorganized. I immediately felt uncomfortable and immediately regretted coming here by the noise and the amounts of people there - it was like a party house.

I paid for the other night, got the card - opened the door and we were hit by an unsavory smell that was a combo between hamster saw dust and bleach. The bathroom was unspectacular to say the least as this was the king size room, I atleast expected a nice big tub to unwind. The carpet was literally patterned with steins - left, right and center. I had enough in an instant and went in for my refund, I was denied the deposit which is pretty much ridiculous as I had no intentions to stay the night nor did I expect the room to be in such a state. I forgot to mention our "lovely room" was right next to parking spots that were taken up and hearing the shouting and partying going on outside was just annoying to say the least. This is the last time I venture here, things would have been alot better if I got my full refund - but instead I get offered another room - I mean really? It felt like a robbery and I am not done with them yet until I get back what I put in. Losing R1225 within 30mins is pretty unhealthy especially since I had to travel all the way back home and in turn my weekend was destroyed.

Room tip: don't come here, simple
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank JohnC15474
Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

Recently spent 3 nights at this hotel. Condition of the room is detailed in the attached pictures. The window was held closed by a piece of wood. The material of the chair was peeling. Carpets were dirty. Bugs were moving around on the bathroom floor. Returned to the room at 22h00 on one night to find water leaking into the bathroom from the room above. Management thought they were doing me a favour by allocating another room. I had to move my stuff with no help. The next morning I went into the room to check if I had taken all my stuff only to find someone sleeping in the room. Breakfast was very basic; stay easy breakfast is far better.

1  Thank DianeN1031
Reviewed June 2, 2018 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised with the service I received. From reception up to room service. Every one was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was well prepared and had a wide variety of foods.
We made use of the conference facility and this is the only problem I had and that is that the sound quality of the sound equipment was poor as we struggled to hear when someone was speaking and the conference room was to small. But for the rest excellent.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed May 5, 2018 via mobile

By far one of the most plesent stays I've had with a large group. The staff are across the board stunning people and go out of their way to help. Alway friendly and happy to assist with all our needs. Thank you for treating our students with love and care.

Date of stay: May 2018