See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 7, 2018

Clean rooms,staff very help full .Very quite. and close to the ocean. This was not the first time i stayed here and even tough they were fully booked they still managed to make a plan for me and find another room for me to stay. Very honest as i left my laptop charger there a couple of weeks ago and kept it safe till my return

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
AlMarrakesh, Manager at al Marrakesh Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2018

Thanks for taking the time to give us a great review. We often find lost property and always attempt to return the item to the owner. Looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed September 20, 2018

The owners and the staff are very friendly and helpful. The rooms are cosy, the breakfast is fresh cooked with personal attention. The environment is great for visiting the beach and restaurants. I forgot my jacket (although they asked me if I had everything packed), and they were very helpful by sending it to our next destination! I really appreciated!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
AlMarrakesh, Owner at al Marrakesh Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2018

Dear Ann, Thanks for taking the time to express your appreciation. We were glad that we were able to return your jacket before you departed from South Africa.
kind regards, Rae Berry of Al Marrakesh Guest House

Reviewed August 29, 2018

I couldn’t recommend al Marrakesh more highly. Beautifully decorated and comfy room, and the breakfast was absolutely perfect!My girlfriend and I absolutely enjoyed our stay, and hope to return soon!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hi Leith, Thanks for the thumbs up! We're glad that you had a great vacation.
best wishes, Tony and Rae of Al Marrakesh Guest House

Reviewed July 29, 2018

Great accommodation, close to restaurants, shops and basically everything you need. Lovely area. Great security. Parking easily accessible. comfortable bed. Host was very accommodating and friendly Staff were friendly.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
AlMarrakesh, Owner at al Marrakesh Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2018

Thanks Lizzie, it was great to have you. We'd love to host you again at Al Marrakesh Guest House.
best regards, Tony Berry

Reviewed July 29, 2018

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and will definitely make use of this lovely facility again. Was able to check-in late due to work commitments and breakfast was amazing and the coffee to die for! Thanks to all staff and the owners, keep up the good work!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TrueBerry, Owner at al Marrakesh Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2018

Dear Dawid, Thank you for taking the time to express your appreciation. Your input is highly valued and it will be a pleasure to host you in the future. best regards, Rae Berry