See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 14, 2017

I enjoyed my stay there,the hospitality was just out of this world.kitchen staff,very humble and down to earth. Keep up the good work.I will come to sibakwa anytime I know I will find my home away from home.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed February 28, 2017

the stay was pleasent. The people smoking on the stoep in front of my room is distubing, as i am totally anty smoking. The tv in the room did not wor. Parking seems a probem, if you would like to sleep in the morning.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed February 19, 2017

Not satisfied with the guest house at all. The reception area did not smell pleasant, smelted like dogs.
On arrival; we have been informed that we cannot occupy our original room as per reservation. The air condition is out of order. Thank you for moving us to a room with an air condition; but this room was exactly the room which I did not want; as I saw on the website how small it is.
In a situation like this; please contact the guest and let them make the choice if they want to be moved to another room and send photos of the room. I feel it is still my choice to either still make use of the guest house or to search for another guest house which can offer me as what is been advertised on the websites.
The towel rail was not properly fixed to the wall and as we wanted to hang our towels the rail come off. Not even to mention that the bedding linen (pillowcases) had holes in.
The swimming pool has been green and the garden looked like it needed some maintenance.
Even though it has been on special; I still feel that the standards of the guest house should have been up to standards.

The impression was not an invited atmosphere and homely. I was not comfortable staying in the guest house. Luckily I only had to stay one night.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 23, 2016 via mobile

The owners were very friendly and accommodating but the layout of the rooms are strange. There are no plugs for the basins and baths. Half the bathroom floods when using the open shower and the guesthouse towels did not smell fresh. There is not enough dustbins. The room needs a bar fridge and the aircons are very old. Some did not work and that is a MUST for the heat and humidity.

The place has great potential but the owners need to spend time on the small details that makes your stay comfortable.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Nadia S
Reviewed October 13, 2016

The room was everything and more.
If only thy can have bar fridges in the rooms it would be nice.
My daughter had a blast in the jacuzzi. The guest house is in walking distance to the beaches which was what we needed.

Date of stay: October 2016