All reviews movie night klein kaap beautiful setting craft beer wedding venue salmon starter thank you so much food was amazing attention to detail little things filet home away from home function bride parrots prince success
Reviewed October 8, 2017

My wife and I booked for the Kleinkaap movie night picnic experience this past weekend. We have both been working a little too hard so we also booked to stay over. The so-called buffet picnic was a HUGE selection of scrumptious foods - we both over indulged. We enjoyed the movie and one of the most spacious hotel rooms I have ever stayed in. I could happily spend a month there. The buffet breakfast was made up of more food selections than what anyone could dream for and was equally delicious! Thanks KleinKaap for a most memorable evening.

Date of stay: October 2017
2  Thank McLeod69
Reviewed October 5, 2017

I spoiled my boyfriend with a night at Kleinkaap for his birthday earlier this year. Friendly staff, great food & comfy beds. In general this was a great experience. So close to the city, but the whole place is peaceful and quiet.

Date of stay: March 2017
1  Thank LaetitiaD1229
Reviewed October 5, 2017

Big up to Kleinkaap and its staff.

Always great to come and visit. Awesome festivals with great food and entertainment (and off course all of the craft beer, gin and rum ☺) Restaurant serves the best lamb shank and a fillet that melts in your mouth. Best venue for weddings as it provides something different then any other venue.

I can recommend Kleinkaap to everyone.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Carl S
Reviewed October 5, 2017

I was surprised with a candle light dinner for our anniversary.
The table was decorated with rose medals and champagne and candles in a privacy corner.
The food was amazing and the waiter as well as the floor manager came to check on us a few times. The waiter made some good suggestions.
For a romantic dinner and some alone time I will definitely recommend Kleinkaap

Date of stay: September 2017
Reviewed October 5, 2017

Thank you so much for an evening to remember! Great people, great vibe, excellent food and service... will definitely join the next festival :) The venue is ideally situated and beautiful. I will recommend Kleinkaap for any function.

Date of stay: July 2017