Kleinkaap Boutique Hotel
  • Restaurant
US$46
Travelocity
TripAdvisor
All reviewsmovie nightklein kaapwedding coordinatorbeautiful venuecape dutchthank you so muchsalmon starterbaby showerwedding venuecraft beerattention to detaillittle thingsgo the extra milefiletout of this worldservice was excellentsouth africa
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 October 2017

My wife and I booked for the Kleinkaap movie night picnic experience this past weekend. We have both been working a little too hard so we also booked to stay over. The so-called buffet picnic was a HUGE selection of scrumptious foods - we both over indulged. We enjoyed the movie and one of the most spacious hotel rooms I have ever stayed in. I could happily spend a month there. The buffet breakfast was made up of more food selections than what anyone could dream for and was equally delicious! Thanks KleinKaap for a most memorable evening.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank McLeod69
Reviewed 5 October 2017

I spoiled my boyfriend with a night at Kleinkaap for his birthday earlier this year. Friendly staff, great food & comfy beds. In general this was a great experience. So close to the city, but the whole place is peaceful and quiet.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 October 2017

Big up to Kleinkaap and its staff.

Always great to come and visit. Awesome festivals with great food and entertainment (and off course all of the craft beer, gin and rum ☺) Restaurant serves the best lamb shank and a fillet that melts in your mouth. Best venue for weddings as it provides something different then any other venue.

I can recommend Kleinkaap to everyone.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Carl S
Reviewed 5 October 2017

I was surprised with a candle light dinner for our anniversary.
The table was decorated with rose medals and champagne and candles in a privacy corner.
The food was amazing and the waiter as well as the floor manager came to check on us a few times. The waiter made some good suggestions.
For a romantic dinner and some alone time I will definitely recommend Kleinkaap

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 October 2017

Thank you so much for an evening to remember! Great people, great vibe, excellent food and service... will definitely join the next festival :) The venue is ideally situated and beautiful. I will recommend Kleinkaap for any function.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends