“Great pasta and pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Tel: 012 667 3208Fax: 012 667 4415Cell: 072 653 6411
Reviewed March 30, 2017

It's Italian, so order Italian. Some in our party ordered steaks. Not the best choice. The pasta was great, but this is not a steak house. Also, bring your own wine. Corkage fee is R50 and it works out to a much better price than buying from the wine list.

Parking is tough.

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed February 19, 2017 via mobile

I have visited over the years for lunch and dinner as well as an art exhibition. I have always enjoyed the vibe and menu. The last time I found this has become a true family restaurant and the playground doesn't support the amount of children accompanying their parents. The menu hasn't changed in a few years but I still looked forward to the Gin Chicken which I was told is not available. I was disappointed with service including having to ask for water more than once and then getting sparkling after I requested still. It's lost its way a bit but still has potential to be one of best restaurants in Centurion.

Reviewed February 18, 2017 via mobile

After reading reviews on this place, we decided to try it out. My wife and I ordered the snails for a starter, and prawn and calamri for me and jusy prawns for my wife for mains. Away goes the waiter just to return 10min later telling us they do not have prawns available. We studied the menu again and I decided on chicken on a berry and tequila sause. Agin the sause was not available. Okay deacided on just the normal chicken. Waited over 45 min for the starter.

They will not see me again

2  Thank NicoC1985
Reviewed February 17, 2017 via mobile

Booking experience zero
Waiter service friendly but too slow
Food good
Lack of Maintenance to outside wooden sliding doors caused a terrible accident
Management's lack of involvement during the incident was alarming
Playing area for children unsupervised, too many overaged children on jungle gym

1  Thank 346KarenJ
Reviewed February 6, 2017

We booked for my dad's birthday lunch and though the food was fine, a three pane solid wood glass door fell out of its frame when somebody tried to open it!!! My mom was hit on the head with the solid wood top of the door. The door was obviously not maintained but even worse is the manager's handling of the injury to a 73 yo woman getting hit HARD on the head. As a group of 19 we will not be returning!!!

Date of visit: January 2017