All reviews rangers trackers game drives the river wine cellar outdoor shower off road safari lodge private pool land rover private concession rose petals memorable experience bush walk herd of elephants watering hole cape buffalo mosquito netting
Reviewed December 27, 2017

We stayed here Jan of 2017 for 3 nights. All the staff that we interacted with were great, especially our guide and tracker. They were both very knowledgeable about the various animals and the flora.

My fiancee and I had a great time at this wonderful oasis in the bush, and would highly recommend it to couples.

Date of stay: January 2017
Reviewed December 7, 2017 via mobile

Overall a great experience staying at lukimbi lodge. Special mention to the chef for preparing vegetarian food all days.our ranger took a lot of efforts to show us lions and sure he did. The rooms were neat clean and luxurious.the staff were quite friendly, and took care of us very well. Overall a fantastic experience

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 23, 2017

I went to Lukimbi with my parents, brothers and sister. It was amazing! The staff, rangers and trackers were extremely friendly, and we all really liked the personal touch of our stay. The rooms are beautiful. For me it was he highlight of our trip trough South Africa. And the food, wow! The safaris are extremely professional, and the ranger and tracker really try to show you the beauty of the bush. I hope I get the chance one day to return and share this experience with my own family, good job guys!

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank CarolineV2502
Reviewed November 22, 2017

Lukimbi has a private concession within the Kruger National Park meaning their land and tracks cannot be accessed by the public. The safari drives can of course go anywhere in the public park. Lukimbi guests have the best options then with no traffic pile ups within the concession and going on the public areas only when something incredible has been sighted like mating leopards!!!

The rangers and trackers are fantastic and extremely knowledgable. The game drives and walk about could not be better.

The accommodations, staff and meals are hard to beat.

When I arrived in my suite, a herd of elephants was drinking from the river 40 feet from my balcony!

I will come back here for another safari.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank jme93
Reviewed November 22, 2017

This place is amazing. Offers real 5-star service. Very friendly and helpful staff, always ready to fulfill your wishes. Accommodation in spacious houses, equipped with all needed facilities and repellents against insects. The only weak points were the leaky mosquito net around the bed and Internet connection. Amazing and excellent game drives, the real safari, off road rides, great guides and attendees. the greatest experience in whole Kruger Park. I highly recommend this lodge.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends