“Good rooms. Nice view of the channel and London Bridge. Staff was very friendly.”
Review of Heat Hotel

Heat Hotel
Ranked #6 of 25 Hotels in Lake Havasu City
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

We needed a room on short notice. Called the Heat Hotel. The desk clerk was friendly and efficient. The room was very clean comfortable. Watched boats travel through the channel. I would recommend staying with them.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Allison M, Manager at Heat Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Thank you for the review! I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope we have the pleasure of seeing you again.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Haven't stayed here in years and was hesitant because it is across from Kokomo's, which is loud! In any case we weren't bothered or rather didn't notice the music so much this time. The hotel smelled nice and clean upon walking in and the rooms were nice and clean. Beds are comfortable. There's a little wear and tear on the place as a whole but overall a great choice. Within walking distance to several restaurants.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Allison M, Manager at Heat Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

I appreciate you taking the time to leave this review. Our clean and comfortable rooms ensure the most relaxing experience while visiting Lake Havasu City. Conveniently located with in walking distance of several excellent restaurants, and along the channel, HEAT is the best choice when looking for an effortless boutique hotel to spend your time. Come and visit with us again soon!

Reviewed 10 September 2017

We spent a night here on our honeymoon and were upgraded to a fab suite looking directly out onto the London Bridge ,we found it to be very relaxed and friendly and Lake Havasu is a place I would like to spent a bit more time in and we would defiantly stay at the Heat Hotel again.

Room Tip: Watch out for the tap hole in the ceiling it nearly soaked me when i was trying to work out how to f...
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Congratulations! I am glad you chose HEAT to celebrate this very special occasion. I hope you do get the opportunity to visit with us again for a longer stay.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

We stayed at this hotel during a weekday and found it to be quiet, although I did read a few reviews saying that this hotel was a bit noisy and the bar music was very loud but I have got to say we did not hear any noise but maybe this was because we stayed during the week.

We booked a luxury king room but when we arrived to check in we were upgraded to one of there rooms called Inferno Suite which is located on the ground floor under the bar. The room was very clean, huge and super modern with LED lighting, which my husband and I loved. The bed was very comfortable and large, the bathtub filled up from the ceiling which was pretty cool and the shower was massive.

We had patio doors that opened fully onto a large patio area and the views were stunning of the London Bridge, we also watch the boats & jet ski's go by whilst sitting on our patio which was nice. Really enjoyed our stay here and would stay again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review! I am so glad you had the opportunity to stay in one of our premier suites. Our Inferno Suites are located as close as you can get to the bridge and channel. I hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 8 August 2017

We stayed during the week on a hot July night. Even though the hotel has the reputation as a party hotel, it was quiet on a Monday night. Our room had a view of Lake Havasu and it was spectacular! Staff was friendly and helpful!

Room Tip: Choose a room with a view of Lake Havasu
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Allison M, Manager at Heat Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

I appreciate you taking the time to leave this review. Our one of a kind views of the London Bridge and Channel are spectacular and sure to impress. We do our best to ensure each guest has the best experience while staying with us, and are happy to help with any request our guest's may have. I hope I have the opportunity to see you again soon!

Reviewed 5 August 2017

We were staying just as a 'pit stop' between Joshua Tree NP and Grand Canyon and had relatively modest expectations.
Pleasantly surprised was our conclusion, clean and tidy, decent room and positive check in experience
Strange to see London Bridge, Union Flag and a red telephone box but quite fun
If you are looking for a no-frills stop over this will do nicely

Room Tip: Can be noisy on Fr and Sat night due to bar opposite
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for the review! I am pleased to read you enjoyed your stay at HEAT. I hope we have the opportunity to see you again during your next road trip!

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed in a two bedroom suit here it was huge. 1 en suite room with Jacuzzi and shower and 1 guest bathroom.
Hotel is very clean and bright right on the lakes edge, nice pleasant staff who are happy to help.
Few bits of damage in the room but nothing that affected us. Nice big usable kitchen through to a spacious living room with dining table and corner sofa. Tv in each room.
There is no pool here which would be very useful but the lake is on the doorstep to cool down nicely.
I would definitely recommend this hotel. Hope this helps.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Allison M, Manager at Heat Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2017

Thank you for the review Paul! I am glad you enjoyed your time with us. Our HEAT Suite is perfect for families and those looking for extra space on their vacations. The spacious living room gives you plenty of room to enjoy the beautiful views and relax after a day of boating with the family. The fully stocked kitchen provides you with ample space to prepare home cooked meals. I appreciate you recommending us to others. I hope to have the opportunity to see you again soon!