Travelodge by Wyndham Lake Havasu(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$82
US$72
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

Hampton Inn Lake Havasu City(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
US$159
Hampton.com
Hidden Palms Resort & Condominiums(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$79
Bridgewater Motel(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
US$80
Island Suites(Lake Havasu City)
US$100
US$97
US$86
Havasu Inn(Lake Havasu City)
US$50
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$60/night.

London Bridge Resort(Lake Havasu City)
US$235
US$178
Official Hotel
All reviewsinferno suitelondon bridgeoutdoor barjavelina cantinahuge balconymood lightingcorner roomloud musicjacuzzi tubgreat view of the bridgemid weekgrand canyoncomfortable bedoverlooking the wateryounger crowdking roomspring break
Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

We needed a room on short notice. Called the Heat Hotel. The desk clerk was friendly and efficient. The room was very clean comfortable. Watched boats travel through the channel. I would recommend staying with them.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Allison M, Manager at Heat Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2017

Thank you for the review! I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope we have the pleasure of seeing you again.

Reviewed September 10, 2017 via mobile

Haven't stayed here in years and was hesitant because it is across from Kokomo's, which is loud! In any case we weren't bothered or rather didn't notice the music so much this time. The hotel smelled nice and clean upon walking in and the rooms were nice and clean. Beds are comfortable. There's a little wear and tear on the place as a whole but overall a great choice. Within walking distance to several restaurants.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Allison M, Manager at Heat Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2017

I appreciate you taking the time to leave this review. Our clean and comfortable rooms ensure the most relaxing experience while visiting Lake Havasu City. Conveniently located with in walking distance of several excellent restaurants, and along the channel, HEAT is the best choice when looking for an effortless boutique hotel to spend your time. Come and visit with us again soon!

Reviewed September 10, 2017

We spent a night here on our honeymoon and were upgraded to a fab suite looking directly out onto the London Bridge ,we found it to be very relaxed and friendly and Lake Havasu is a place I would like to spent a bit more time in and we would defiantly stay at the Heat Hotel again.

Room Tip: Watch out for the tap hole in the ceiling it nearly soaked me when i was trying to work out how to fill the hot tub.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Congratulations! I am glad you chose HEAT to celebrate this very special occasion. I hope you do get the opportunity to visit with us again for a longer stay.

Reviewed August 25, 2017

We stayed at this hotel during a weekday and found it to be quiet, although I did read a few reviews saying that this hotel was a bit noisy and the bar music was very loud but I have got to say we did not hear any noise but maybe this was because we stayed during the week.

We booked a luxury king room but when we arrived to check in we were upgraded to one of there rooms called Inferno Suite which is located on the ground floor under the bar. The room was very clean, huge and super modern with LED lighting, which my husband and I loved. The bed was very comfortable and large, the bathtub filled up from the ceiling which was pretty cool and the shower was massive.

We had patio doors that opened fully onto a large patio area and the views were stunning of the London Bridge, we also watch the boats & jet ski's go by whilst sitting on our patio which was nice. Really enjoyed our stay here and would stay again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review! I am so glad you had the opportunity to stay in one of our premier suites. Our Inferno Suites are located as close as you can get to the bridge and channel. I hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed August 8, 2017

We stayed during the week on a hot July night. Even though the hotel has the reputation as a party hotel, it was quiet on a Monday night. Our room had a view of Lake Havasu and it was spectacular! Staff was friendly and helpful!

Room Tip: Choose a room with a view of Lake Havasu
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Allison M, Manager at Heat Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2017

I appreciate you taking the time to leave this review. Our one of a kind views of the London Bridge and Channel are spectacular and sure to impress. We do our best to ensure each guest has the best experience while staying with us, and are happy to help with any request our guest's may have. I hope I have the opportunity to see you again soon!