All reviews inferno suite london bridge outdoor bar javelina cantina huge balcony mood lighting loud music jacuzzi tub mid week grand canyon great view of the bridge comfortable bed younger crowd overlooking the water king room road trip spring break
Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

We went to Lake Havasu for a family weekend getaway. My son wanted to stay at THE HEAT HOTEL because it was on the canal...even though it Costs $361 night. I was expecting a top notch hotel for that price. The complementary breakfast consisted of a few bagels and granola bars...no beverages but coffee. Not everyone is a coffee drinker. There were no vending machines for sodas or snack foods. There was a store around the corner from hotel which closed early. The shower tiles were pretty old n the grout was black in corners. The shower tracks had scum build up n mold also. There wasn't even a pool for that price. The staff was very nice but the hotel lacks for the price u pay. The beds slept awesome tho. The website showed only 2 rooms available for that weekend. It was a 25 room hotel and most rooms overlooking the water were empty the entire weekend.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
EatDrinkSleepMgr, Manager at Heat Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2018

Dear kjfields59,
I'm glad you enjoyed the staff, location and bed. Thank you for sharing the aspects of your stay that disappointed you. We use every review as an opportunity to improve, so your feedback is invaluable.

Stacy

Reviewed August 5, 2018

We stayed one night in this hotel on a trip across the Western United States. The room was very nice, with a fabulous view of London Bridge, which is why I wanted to stay here. The receptionist at check-in was charming and gave us a great restaurant tip for Papa Leone's on the other side of the bridge and told me where I could swim. It's a short walk along the channel to the beach on the lake, which is stunning. We also went for an early morning swim there which was delicious.

The city is so hot, located in the Mojave desert, that we had the aircon on full blast, but it was very noisy and kept switching on and off through the night, which meant we didn't sleep very well.

Breakfast was bagels in plastic and jam and butter in plastic, which was rather downmarket compared to the uber-cool design of the place. The morning receptionist was also so cool as to be bordering on whatever-rude.

And they charged me an extra $7.62 to my credit card with no explanation.

I enjoyed my stay in this hotel, but found it a rather expensive night compared to some of the other fabulous places we've stayed on our trip.

Room Tip: Views of the bridge are stunning
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Hi Michael W - thank you for reviewing your stay. Your feedback has been heard and we'll be making adjustments to our breakfast. TripAdvisor doesn't display your contact info to us, but if you email our GM Allison Miller at amiller@heathotel.com, she can resolve the $7.62 charge.

Reviewed July 6, 2018

stayed here in early June. Stayed in the inferno suite which was very nice. Large shower plenty of spacious room in the suite and the bed was extremely comfortable. It is just under the London Bridge and we had a beautiful view of the canal at night outside of our room. We stayed just under the bar but was not bothered by the music. Very close access to restaurants. No pool and it is a fair walk to access the beach for swimming on a hot day that is the only downside we experienced.

Room Tip: inferno suites are canal side if you want a better view need to get a room on an upper floor.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 2, 2018

The heat hotel is awful, we had to change rooms 3 times, the "upgraded" rooms had no tubs and shared balconies, pet stains everywhere. The overpriced room have the worst beds ever, dogs barking and the allowance of "not so inviting" smells waft into your room at all hours. Their idea of a "breakfast included" was cold coffee and an even colder stale bagel. Your "view" is half blocked in most rooms and the "luxury" accommodations are trash and beyond. The tiny tv did not have the most basic of cable, and they could care less that everything is not only underwhelming but gross. We got out of there as soon as we could even though we had a "late" checkout just because we could not stand it anymore. I would recommend never ever staying there. They should not call themselves a hotel, the photos online are a lie, don't let them fool you.

Room Tip: Choose none, pet stains, dirty, floor boards peeling, paint peeling. ..run
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

We stayed in the Inferno Suite at the Heat Hotel and it was amazing! This hotel had a perfect view of the London Bridge, easy access to their bar, and provided discounts for merchandise, paddle boards and bikes. The service was great. They did have a DJ at night, but I barely heard the music from my room. I recommend this hotel and plan on staying here again when we return!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
EatDrinkSleepMgr, Manager at Heat Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2018

Hi Sierra M - Thanks for celebrating with us! We just introduced the bikes and paddle boards, so I'm delighted to hear you enjoyed them. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Stacy