“Wish we had this Great Place in my hometown!!!”
Review of Wide Open Wings - CLOSED

Wide Open Wings
Reviewed January 11, 2012

We live in New Mexico and visit Havasu every chance we get. It is great places like this one that keep us coming back!! The atmosphere was something that you have to take pictures of and brag to your friends. With most new restraurants it ends with the good surrounding but Wide Open takes it all the way. The food was outstanding, some to the likes that I have never tasted before. I loved their wraps!!! The staff was as friendly, fun and fast. Everything you could ask for. We look forward to being there again and agian this summer.

Reviewed October 25, 2011

I loved all the different sauces they had for their wings. Their french fries and onion rings were perfect. Not dry and tasteless. What I really liked about this place was how fast their service was and how nice everybody was to us. The place was really clean and the drinks were priced really well. All in all we had a great experience and the food was great especially for the price. Only wished we lived closer.

Reviewed September 16, 2011

We have been several times and the whole family loves their food. They have more than 2 items on the menu! We enjoy the Wow wings and the Wow quesadilla. The salads are great too and yummy onion rings. If you are a local or visiting, you have to try Wide Open WIngs. Service was great too...we will be back! A+++

Reviewed September 7, 2011

Went there with the whole family and had a great meal. The service was very good and the owners are very nice they came out and talked with us to make sure we were happy with the meal and service. i would recomend the mild wings to anybody

1  Thank bhanon
Reviewed June 25, 2011

So my family and I thought to give this new place a try. Basically they have two items on the menu. chicken wings and chick strips. So I order chicken strips and the waitress tells me "We don't got any” Really? On a two item menu you don’t have one? No problem, check please. O yeah the iced tea in a styrofoam cup $3.00 you won’t see me again!

1  Thank msxo