Travelodge by Wyndham Lake Havasu(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
US$84
Hampton Inn Lake Havasu City(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
US$175
US$159
Hampton.com
Island Suites(Lake Havasu City)
US$80
Bridgewater Motel(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
US$70
Heat Hotel(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$129
Priceline
Hidden Palms Resort & Condominiums(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$79
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

Havasu Inn(Lake Havasu City)
US$50
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$57/night.

Havasu Dunes(Lake Havasu City)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsmartini baysplash grillmartini barlondon bridgeone bedroom suitespiral staircaseboat slipsboat tourmovie theatertimeshare exchangespring breakenglish villagethird floorfull kitchenjacuzzi tubliving areacolorado river
Reviewed July 30, 2010

I just got back from the London Bridge Resort where we do own a timeshare. July was quiet and wonderful sleeping compared to "spring break" which, as advertised is a loud, and fun time for the college and high school kids. Check in was very smooth (room ready right at 4 pm - not one second earlier). Room was in very nice shape and above the tennis court with a golf course-channel view.
Martini Bar was nice, food good (1/2 price for owners) and happy hour always wonderful 7 d/wk 4-6:30 pm. Thanks to Ryan, Erin and Jennifer for making the Bar so nice all week!
Pools were clean and quiet and I did NOT hear Kokomo's after I went to bed ( depends on room location for sure). Saw continued upgrades going on all week to the property (painting and remodeling). Wi did NOT work in my room, but did in the lobby area of each floor. Nice to have a place where one can go and not have to drive anywhere during the stay - just a walk down the channel or over the London Bridge or up the road to the stores and cafes, etc.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled solo
2  Thank Funlv1
Reviewed May 31, 2010

My spouse and I just returned from our 3 day stay over Memorial Day weekend. I have never been so tired after a 'vacation'. We stayed on an Interval Exchange timeshare. What a wasted trip! I will NEVER EVER go back to Lake Havasu on any holiday weekend. This hotel (I can't bring myself to call it a resort) is in the thick of the disgusting masses of drunken underage kids who have no regard for other people or property. Their filth and debaucherous behavior can't be avoided. Add to this the thousands of other people who come to gape at girls wearing only pasties for tops while everyone drinks themselves so sick there is garbage and vomiting everywhere. The London Bridge hotel itself has a decent staff, but in order to stay alive in a depressed economy they seem to allow their facilities and grounds to be defaced and damaged by the onslaught of these young miscreants. We were awakened on our first night about every 15 min by yelling and even just loud voices in the hall and the room next door. The walls are paper thin and even breathing can be heard through them. At 4:15am I called security when a fight broke out in the hallway. People were throwing each other into walls and doors. After security arrived and tackled the drunken boys, they were handcuffed and finally we were able to sleep by 4:45am. The next night more of the same, but with new voices yelling in the hall every 15 min and in the room next door after the bar closed at 2:30am.
We thought surely these 'people' would be so sick of drinking that our third night would be quieter, but no, a fight between girls broke out complete with slapping, hitting and screaming. Again I called security who came and broke it up. The crowd outside in the parking lot at 2:30 am was angry that they were being forced out of the bar. More yelling and drunken threats.
As I said, the front desk, housekeeping and concierge staff were courteous, but none of the amenities normally offered to timeshare owners were extended to us because they had their hands full with the party animals who took over.
The resort is tired and worse for the wear after the activities within the rooms and halls. Holes in walls from fighting, broken and chipped tiles in unit, laminate countertops need to be replaced. Upholstery on chairs stained and torn. There are very few shops open nearby, only empty storefronts. Unless a business is a bar or a place that sells alcohol, it seems it cannot survive.
We did take the ferry across the lake to the casino and that was nice(the boat ride, not the casino). Otherwise, many other water activities were suspended or canceled due to the crush of boats that line the shores full of semi nude people and others looking at them. Beer cans are everywhere in the water, on the shoreline, on the walks, paths. We did not use the pool, it was outdated and I was afraid of the water quality, judging by the patrons who looked none too savory. The owners of London Bridge Resort need to really think about the type of customer they want. They are no doubt spending so much on damage repairs that they cannot afford to do updates to the outside grounds or the units themselves. We were asked if we wanted to attend a timeshare presentation for new units that they are building. No Way would we ever buy here if the quality of construction and the quality of management is so poor.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 2, 2010

Our suite was wonderful....the service was excellent, friendly people, it was just a wonderful vacation.....the only thing this resort needs is a better fitness center. but happened to find a gym havasu fitness, perfect place...will be spending alot more winters here forsure!

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed February 8, 2010

We stayed here as timeshare owners for just a couple of nights, expecting the area to have just a bit of British feel based on my partner's previous visit. Our room did not have a view of the lake/river, but rather of a high wall with a few cars parked on the level above, and a few glimpses of trees. We'd have been satisfied with some public area/lounge from which we could enjoy the view from indoors in January, but none was available. We were told that we could simply walk along the river, but since my companion had leg problems that didn't help, and with what it costs to be a timeshare owner, I didn't think "just go outdoors like the rest of the public" was quite the solution I wanted for something to do at night rather than sit in my room. (We had a small patio with a lounge chair that wasn't much use in January, but no view). We had a HUGE 4-person jacuzzi tub but didn't use it. The kitchen was adequate but small, not what I really expected from a timeshare. Bedroom TV was fuzzy. BUT there was free internet.

The Martini Bar restaurant has a beautiful outdoor lounge area with fireplaces and couches from which to view the river and bridge; we complained about our lack of view and were offered to switch to a smaller room with a view but no balcony, but declined since we only had one more night to be there. They did give 50% discount on the restaurant and $20 in credit because the leaf blower blew all over my companion, so we were able to sit there and enjoy the view outside -- although even with the discount and credit, our meal for 2 was still $30.

The lobby of the hotel is lovely with the golden coach and the fine woodwork. They did have some fun-sounding activities planned at reasonable prices but our time didn't allow.

The hotel was not exciting, but was okay; the main disappointment was that I thought there would be some businesses and/or exhibits to somewhat transport you to jolly old England and that did not happen at all. Also, our room was off an inside hall and at times the whole area smelled like a nursing home.

My recommendation would depend on the price (I don't know their rental rates). For summer and someone really interested in water sports, it would be a different story.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 6, 2009

The carriage in the lobby is the only grand thing about this hotel. The rooms are like a cheap motel with ugly furniture, bad beds and a dirty feel but prices are like you were in England itself. London Bridge is a joke. NOT worth the detour. So depressing you might want to jump off it. Restaurants in the area are expensive too.

• Stayed: December 2007, travelled with family