London Bridge Resort
US$87
US$72
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

Travelodge by Wyndham Lake Havasu(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
US$89
Heat Hotel(Lake Havasu City)
US$229
US$169
Hidden Palms Resort & Condominiums(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$89
Bridgewater Motel(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
US$80
Quality Inn & Suites(Lake Havasu City)
US$95
US$81
Island Suites(Lake Havasu City)
US$80
US$72
Havasu Inn(Lake Havasu City)
US$50
Hampton Inn Lake Havasu City(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
US$179
Hampton.com
US$236
TripAdvisor
  • Beachfront
All reviewsmartini baysplash grillmartini barlondon bridgeone bedroom suitespiral staircaseboat slipsboat tourmovie theatertimeshare exchangespring breakstayed here for a weekenglish villagethird floorfull kitchenjacuzzi tubjet ski
Reviewed January 22, 2011

Stayed for two nights, walls are paper thin,bathrooms not very clean, hair still in showers from last occupants,doors to balcony not secure, seem very ran down,maybe too many parties

• Stayed: January 2011
1  Thank Slomo14
Reviewed January 19, 2011

After reading the reviews for the London Bridge resort I was very apprehensive about going there but with our timeshare it was the best out of three. We were pleasantly suprised. The resort is okay nothing special but the staff were excellent and the food in the restaurant was fantastic. We were lucky I suppose going in December that it wasn't too busy and was very quite.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
3  Thank susanpaulLondon
Reviewed November 4, 2010

First the good points:
The location is outstanding! I am a long distance runner and found the options for running routes to be limitless. I ran every day and never ran out of options: along the canal, through various parks, through town. Good paved paths and sidewalks provide safe and comfortable running options.

Everything is within walking distance of the resort. The townspeople are friendly and I had a positive experience when dealing with them, be it the local carwash, local restaurants, local pedestrians.

The resort rooms are fresh and obviously newly refurbished. flat screen TV in livingroom, and there is a sufficient kitchen, even though fridge and stove are apartment sized, to prepare my own meals each day,

Great access to other cafes, coffee shops, shopping, Walgreen's, groceries.

Plentiful options for day trips.

Now the bad and really bad:
I was supposedly "upgraded" to a view room, due to low occupancy in early November and even though I used Diamond resort points for a one bedroom suite. The "view" was of the canal, versus the parking lot. Now that I've been here four nights, I'll take the parking lot view over the canal view absolutely no question!!!

Since there is no balcony for the one-bedroom, the view is really moot. The noise level coming off the pool and restaurant patios is absolutely intolerable! All day, from sun-up to well past 10:00 PM! If you're down there and a part of it, it's not a problem. But if you're alone and prefer to retire early to read or get to bed early for an early start to a day, it is a real problem.

Bring your earplugs. The walls between the rooms are paper-thin. I could hear the man in the next unit coughing and clearing his throat every 2 minutes. I could hear the TV in the unit on the other side well past midnight. I was awakened at 12:15 AM, it was so loud. That's when I broke out the earplugs and have had to wear them every night while here.

The antiseptic and/or air-freshener smell in the corridors is very strong and unpleasant. It would make me gag a little when I would first step out of my unit early in the morning to go for a run.

The "concierge" woman has apparently not been trained in customer service. I found her rude and not helpful. I have traveled extensively all over the world and have never experienced this. A good concierge remembers your name, greets you with a smile each and every time, and inquires about your stay, no matter what.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank agmom98
Reviewed October 11, 2010

The desert used to be a place of rest and beauty. Not any more - as demonstrated perfectly by the tragic town of Lake Haversu City and its once-luxurious London Bridge Resort hotel. The London Bridge itself still looks great, and the sun going down over Lake Haversu is breathtaking. But so, now, is the noise from the super-charged powerboats that have turned this resort into something thamore like a Formula One racetrack on raceday. The louder these guys can 'tune' their monster craft the happier they are. Weird. Add to that the fact that the London Bridge Resort seems to have reinvented itself as a centre for college kids to drink themselves stupid at low, low prices, and you get the picture. Read other reviews here for more sordid detiails. Go through Haversu and check out the bridge - it really is beautiful - and then move on someplace else if you want a good night's sleep.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 8, 2010

I called our timeshare company for timeshare rates for Lake Havasu, they wait listed us for this hotel and called about 2 weeks before our travel dates to inform me that rooms had become available at this hotel. Ultimately, it appears I was booked through Vacationsforrent.com and the front desk said that I paid through Expedia? In any event, the rate ws very fair for the location and the quality of this hotel.
Best features: Premier location on a large parcel of land on the East Side of the Lake, immediately south of the London Bridge. Across the street from Red Robin and Chili's. There were ferry boats within walking distance to get to the casino on the reservation for $3. round trip. There was another "belle" boat that docks right under the London Bridge that I believe was $20 for an evening out on the boat.
I read trip adviors remarks from other folks before we made reservations and I have to say that the Kokomo's was a non issue for us. I saw no one there and no parties and we heard no noise. However, when I was near the front desk, I did hear the clerk tell someone that the rooms that they had remaining for that night were above Kokomo's and that there would be loud music and noise.. Which I thought was very nice of them to tell this traveler. They have glass elevators and some rooms are located above this Kokomo's (south side of the complex) and others would be facing the view, and further north away from the bar. Again, we saw NO ONE at the bar when we were there... So, it wasn't a problem for us. Our travel was mid week, October 5-6th
After our reservations were made, I called and requested a room for disabled and we were assigned a very nice room on the ground floor with 10 foot high ceilings. It was a lovely suite and there was an efficiency kitchen complete with dishes and glasses and silverware and a small refrigerator (maybe some would call it a mini frig, but I think it is larger than that). The furnishings were modern, clean and overall looked good. There were a few exceptions to that, but everything was clean. The other folks who were at the hotel were from Globus Tours and otherwise very respectable folks who were vacationing, mostly seniors! I would highly recommend this hotel for the price that we paid. We paid $291. for 2 nights for a 1 Bedroom Suite (no view), including taxes.
There is a Safeway Store in close driving distance proximity. They have a small market on site for your needs and some speciality store shopping oriented towards water sports directly north of the hotel in the English Village Stores.
We went to see our Norwegiian Relatives compete in the World Championship Jet Ski competition on Lake Havasu and we were just a few minutes driving distance away.
There were 3 pools there and one jacuzzi. The upper pool I think was heated and very nice The jacuzzi is a little bit of a walk (for the elderly folks) , but it was lovely and there is a nice view from there too.

• Stayed: October 2010