Sand Point Marina RV Resort
Lake Havasu Travelodge(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
US$89
Days Inn Lake Havasu(Lake Havasu City)
US$86
Hidden Palms Resort & Condominiums(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
US$76
Quality Inn & Suites(Lake Havasu City)
US$94
US$90
QualityInn
Island Suites(Lake Havasu City)
US$80
US$70
Havasu Inn(Lake Havasu City)
US$50
Heat Hotel(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
US$189
London Bridge Resort(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
US$179
Official Hotel
Hampton Inn Lake Havasu City(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$179
US$260
US$249
  • Beachfront
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 19, 2012

We rented a 5th wheel, and found it clean and comfortable. This is a great park, right on the water with a wonderful resturant, "The View". Everyone is helpful, Beckie at the View always greets you with a smile, and the food is delicious. They even cook special for me, as I can't have any salt or sugar, without having to be told each day. We stayed 7 days. We brought our grandsons as it was the fireworks convention weekend. Saturday night we all watchen the new and latest in the fireworks arena. Friday night was mike night at the View, and even our youngest, Nick age 11, got up and sang! We are planning to return to Sanpoint, as we feel this is a hidden jewel! Carolyn Dielman

Room Tip: Since I have a bad knee, I need a place without stairs. Call ahead and tell them, and you will get what you need for a comfort visit.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank carolyn d
MarinaBallerina, General Manager at Sand Point Marina RV Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2012

Thank You So Much. It is very difficult to meet the expectations and demands of those who object to following the rules and regulations of not just a business but a business that is a concession of the Arizona State Parks system. Sandpoint wants every guest to enjoy their stay and it is nice to hear that what makes Sandpoint so special to so many is still more important.

Reviewed September 4, 2011

I was 18 the first time I ever went to Sandpoint..the few trees were twigs back then. I'm 49 now
Harsh Staff? Ok, but you all need to know this was once a family owned campground that was taken over probably by sale. Many of those that people complain about still tolerate me when I arrive.
Even I have to admit that quality has gone and prices continue to climb. I rented their on-site trailers for 5+ years in the late 80's - early 90's. Same ones are still there!
For the first time in 30 years, I will stay at CatTail Cove this year with 35 friends. It's booked
Kid friendly..NO!
Pet friendly..as long as you go NO WHERE near the lake!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
7  Thank Mark K
Reviewed August 29, 2011

Hi, we've been staying here two years, and before that we stayed at cattail the last twenty. We love both. Cattail is a little easier launching and less restrictive on boat parking, but sandpoint has a lot going for it also. Like the row of spaces with river views. It's awesome to wake up to that in the morning. The only thing I would change is to bring the shad back so we could load up on Striper like two years ago. But I think that's above Cattail or sandpoint's pay grade. Cheers!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed August 23, 2011

My husband and I are looking for a winter home for our 45' coach. We thought about this resort but the reviews are not good...We are looking for the winter season (Dec - Apr). What worries me is the review of the couple that paid for the month then left early and was then overcharged. What happens if you want to take a side trip during the winter??? Are you then charged a different rate??? If you pay for the season, 3-4 months, then leave why doesn't the office just leave the space open since it has already been paid for??? Or rent it out again and make extra money??? Please respond if you have any good advice on this park or others in the area....Also, can anyone advise us what are the best site numbers for a large site with a water view....we are 45' with four slides!!!

Thank you!!!

Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
9  Thank GummerTabby
Reviewed August 14, 2011

Sand Point was probably one of the worst RV parks we have ever stayed at. The restaurant is terrible, the employees are harsh, aggressive and unfriendly. The RV spaces are small and unkempt. The bathrooms are dirty and usually the air smells like sewage. I would never return to Sand Point....too many other great places to stay in Havasu!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family