See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 9, 2017

I stayed one night in room 121 last week and was bitten by bed bugs. I had to throw away all my cloths and traveling suitcase because I did not want to take any chance to bring bed bugs home. Better small loss instead of thousand of dollars spent to get rid of the small creatures. I called the front desk next day to report bed bugs incident and sent an email but got no response from management. I was only informed by hotel employee that manager will contact me. Looks like they do not care about their guest !!!!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank M G
Reviewed October 2, 2017

Booked from 9-25-2017 through 9-28-2017 . As I entered the room my nose was filled with two odors. Chemical odor from the carpets and an underlining odor of cigars. My toilet room was missing a light bulb but room was clean. The vanity area had a crack in the sink and some sort of resin glue was stuck to the sink bowl. The hair blow dryer was ripped off the wall exposing three hole where the hair blow dryer was previously mounted. As I picked up and inspected the blow dryer and plugged it in I realized that it no longer worked. The room had a front door as well as a back door. The back door did have a safety bar, but the front door safety bar was ripped out of the wood frame and missing. The room included a mini refrigerator with a microwave on top. The microwave had two options for cooking, cook or defrost but the rotary switch was broken. The old style TV had an tacky TV cable coming out of the ceiling hanging down, not routed neatly against the wall. The receptacle between the two bed where the night light and clock were connected was so worn that the plugs just fell out of the socket. Whole length of one wall had a dark ware area against an otherwise white wall. Not recommended by me.

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed July 30, 2017

As stated by other reviews, if you are looking for frills, this is not the place. But it is affordable, clean and basic. I was greeted by a friendly young lady at the desk. My room, (room 105) was a king bed. The furniture was old and dated, but the bed was comfortable, There was a fridge and microwave in the room, but I didn't use it. The air conditioner was barely able to keep up with the heat, but it did. The bathroom was old and had rust stains in the tub, but as I stated, it was clean. The TV was old, but it worked and had local cable. Free wifi and parking. I don't believe there was a breakfast offered. The hotel itself was quiet and there was a small pool on site.

So all in all, the room was satisfactory. But if you are looking for a fancy place, this isn't it`. If you spent the day at the lake and just needed somewhere to sleep, this would work just fine.

Located in the old town area, it's about 5 minutes to the water. Lot's of shopping and food options nearby.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed July 26, 2017

A little hard to find, however room was clean, beds comfy, air conditioning cold, fridge and microwave and even brought in brand new rollaway to accommodate our fifth person. Small charge to check out late, so family members could go on lake. May not be the newest but Staff was really great. We would recommend, and we will stay with them again.

Room Tip: Not new or fancy, however great price, and comfy. Staff very helpful.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed June 20, 2017 via mobile

We tried the DEAL on Priceline where you save a lot on a room but they pick it for you. The description said comparable to Best Western. Nope. I thought we went through a time warp to the 70s. Still has the big fat small tv. Very old furniture. Bug in the bathtub. Remote wouldn't turn TV on. Good things were beds are comfy and the air conditioner work extremely well.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple