aha Casa do Sol
US$384
US$238
US$216
Agoda.com
Aan de Vliet(Hazyview)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$199
Sanbonani Resort(Hazyview)(Great Value!)
US$127
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
All reviewselephant sanctuarybeautiful hotelspanish feelspanish villagepool barprivate gardenfresh coat of paintroom telephonebedding and towelsthe entire staffthe hotel offersbirthday weekendan upgradereception staffbit datedkruger parklarge bedroom
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Casa do sol is a great place to be, if one wants to relax and interact with nature, this is a place to be. The service was also great, the staff members were very friendly and always willing to help. The food was great. The only challenge was the spiders in my bathroom.

Room Tip: I think you should fumigate the rooms to kill the spiders.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
General M, General Manager at aha Casa do Sol, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

We would like to thank you for such positive feedback. It is always a great pleasure to see that our guests enjoyed staying in our beautiful property. We as a TEAM strive to give our BEST to our clients and we are looking forward to host you again in the near future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had booked a villa room but upon arrival, I was given a suite room. When I got to my room, I called reception to make sure that there was no mistake & I was told that the suite room is actually an upgrade to the villa room. I was satisfied with that response but unfortunately I was not ultimately satisfied with the room as this room 102 in particular is in a very bad condition. The bathroom basin had no hot water, there were mice in the roof, the main entrance door does not lock, & the lounge / tv room was very uncomfortable. In hindsight, this room was probably a downgrade to my villa.

Room Tip: Room 102 is very uncomfortable, especially the lounge / tv room.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
General M, General Manager at aha Casa do Sol, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

We would like to thank you for your feedback. We would like to apologize for the inconvenience during your stay. We value your concern and this matter will dealt with accordingly and we will contact you concerning this issue so that we can rectify it. We as a team strive to give our best to our clients and we hope that we may host you again in the future.

Reviewed 2 March 2018

Six of us booked a meal in this restaurant to celebrate my sisters birthday.What a wonderful experience.The staff are among the best we have ever met anywhere ! We all enjoyed the food immensley and being a buffet we were all able to have exactly what we wanted in the right ammount.After we had all finished eating every member of staff arrived at our table with a complimentary birthday cake singing beautifully.They all had lovely voices and great sense of humour.It was a truly great evening

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
General M, General Manager at aha Casa do Sol, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2018

Reviewed 11 February 2018

Had a lovely stay at the Hotel and everything met or exceeded my expectations. All the staff was friendly and greeted you all around the property. The food was prepared well and served warm and interesting. The rooms was eat, clean and I felt at home once I entered it. The service from reception was also outstanding. I enjoyed a massage at the Spa and Mpho is a very professional therapist. I had a Great stay.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
General M, General Manager at aha Casa do Sol, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2018

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

The beautiful casas in this hotel are spacious! We had a livingroom-kitchenette, a large bedroom, large bathroom with a bath and separate shower, and a private toilet room. It was bigger than my first one-bedroom apartment. And it had a patio overlooking a private garden outside the livingroom-kitchen. The tile work is exquisite. Walking on the winding cobblestone paths among the pretty casas was a romantic experience. Flowering plants lined some paths. The large, comfortable reading room of the hotel has wifi access though at times it was a bit spotty. We enjoyed the variety of fruits and meats at the breakfast buffet. The evening dinner buffet was also good. The friendly housekeeping staff deserved the good tips we gave them. This hotel is charming, clean, romantic, and friendly. We will return.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
General M, General Manager at aha Casa do Sol, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2018