All reviewshippo hidephabeni gategolf courseself cateringkruger parktennis courtsmini golftable tennisthe riverhippo poolbedroom chaletonsite restaurantputt puttwashing machineround of golfclose proximityfully equipped kitchen
Reviewed March 30, 2018

We stayed here for a week in March through the Registry Collection, and we are glad we did. The resort is just a 15 minute drive to the Phabeni Gate at Kruger which which made it ideal for our desire to visit to park several times.

The resort sits on a 9 hole golf course and the main lodge as large pool and dining room, which we did not take advantage of. We stayed in a three room villa with a great bbq, outdoor seating and a private pool.

The housekeeping was excellent, and the golf cart that came with the unit made it fun knocking around the resort.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Andre E, General Manager at Kruger Park Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to inform us about your experience at Kruger Park Lodge, we appreciate feedback from our guests, it assists us in identifying areas that may need attention and that will contribute positively to the overall experience at the resort.

Your kind comments about our resort is truly appreciated. My team and I are committed to provide excellent service to all our patrons and to making your stay at Kruger Park Lodge an unforgettable experience.

Reviewed March 26, 2018

a really good experience to either stay in the Lodge or explore the surrounding areas - golf too is an added attraction - we find the staff helpful and friendly, and with Kruger Park just up the road it is the best break ever.

Room Tip: no need to comment.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Andre E, General Manager at Kruger Park Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to inform us about your experience at Kruger Park Lodge, we appreciate feedback from our guests, we believe your feedback adds value.

Thank you for your kind comments about our resort. The golf course is looking extremely good after some late rains in the past week.

My team and I are committed to provide excellent service to all our patrons and to making your stay at Kruger Park Lodge an unforgettable experience. We look forward to welcoming you back to the resort in the near future.

Reviewed March 23, 2018

As always, a very pleasant stay at Kruger Park Lodge. Friendly staff and well maintained gardens. Fabric maintenance on certain items in the Syndicate units can be improved, but in general clean and maintained.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Andre E, General Manager at Kruger Park Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to inform us about your experience at Kruger Park Lodge, we appreciate feedback from our guests as it assists us in identifying areas that may need attention and that will contribute positively to the overall experience at the resort. We continuously replace and repair our softs in the Syndication chalets.

Reviewed March 22, 2018

My friends and I spent 4 nights in Kruger Park lodge. The lodge we stayed in was self catering so it had everything we needed. The views were stunning and it was wonderful to see some animals around the resort. The resort was clean, the beds were comfortable and the stuff is really friendly. The lodge is in close proximity to shopping centers and a mere 10min drive from Induna Adventures where you can enjoy a bit of adrenaline adventures such as Zip Lining which a I really enjoyed, quad biking, river rafting and so much more. I really enjoyed my stay at Kruger Park Lodge and will be staying there again on my next trip to Mpumalanga.

Room Tip: Peaceful, Beautiful View, Golf
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to inform us about your experience at Kruger Park Lodge, we appreciate such positive feedback from our guests.

Thank you for your kind comments about our resort. My team and I are committed to provide excellent service to all our patrons and to making your stay at Kruger Park Lodge an unforgettable experience.

Reviewed March 22, 2018

KPL is one of the best kept and maintained lodges. Improvements done in the units are noted, every trip is an adventure. Big compliment to the maintenance staff for there prompt reaction when they were called upon.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Andre E, General Manager at Kruger Park Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2018