All reviewsfantastic guest housestunning roomsafe parkingclean roomsfeel at homebreakfast was excellentattention to detaila great stayplace to stayguesthouseaccommodation
Reviewed December 20, 2017 via mobile

From the moment before we arrived in this guest house we had a cell phone comunication because we were late... lovely ;)
As we reached we were welcome and informed about the rules by the owner. The guest house is beautifully clean. The interior design of the guest is exquisit ....i love it.The rooms are well appointed and the beds are large and comfortable, with lots of details...
The breakfast is South African ;) . The guest house is a short trip away (3min) ...from the main entrance from N4 . Safe parking , fantastic guest house, highly recommended.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 12, 2017

I tend to stay in one place all the time until I find it not to my satisfaction. I will be staying here for a long time. It's well kept clean good value for money. The staff are very friendly and accommodating. Great atmosphere. Well looked after. Rooms are clean and very comfortable. I will recommend this to people for sure.

Reviewed November 30, 2017

The service was very nice, friendly and staff was veru helpful. I left to early in the morning to have breakfast so I was given a lunch pack that was packed in a cooler box witha I e pack to ensure the food stays fresh

Reviewed November 29, 2017

Deja View is very central but has great privacy. The rooms are excellent being roomy and beautifully appointed . The TV is large and the aircon the most efficient I've ever experienced, great on a hot day. There is also a fan, DVD player, lounge seat,s a work station and a luggage rack. The bed is a king size and most comfortable. There are small lounges dotted around the premises and a swimming pool. Highly recommended!

Reviewed November 22, 2017

One of my favorite places. I’ve been to a couple of B&B’s. This one sure made a big and lasting impression. Rooms are spacious. Loved the Rustic look. Breakfast and supper was amazing. Will definitely visit here again and again.