All reviews home away from home comfortable rooms pleasant stay enjoyed our stay south africa swimming pool kat guesthouse faith tv hospitality hostess upmarket johannesburg bath kruger hosts
Reviewed November 26, 2016 via mobile

Very clean and comfortable guest house. Very friendly reception on arrival. Well worth a visit. Very close proximity to the Kruger Park and surrounding hot spots such as God's Window and Pilgrims Rest.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Louise v
Reviewed November 9, 2016

I would recoomend this place to everyone as its friendly, efficient, safe and hospitable.
My only issue is that the staff seem understaffed/ over worked as the kitchen staff were also the cleaners and the laundry staff were also doing the garden.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank NdzalamaN1
Mildred_S51, Owner at ilanda Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2016

Thank you for the review Ndzamala, I’m glad you enjoyed our hospitality and safe surroundings for your conference.

Being a relatively small B&B our staff do multitask, doing both breakfast and housekeeping, but we have separate employees working in the garden. Your party was our first conference and, being fully booked that day, our staff were indeed stretched but I’m happy that we were able to serve you to your satisfaction. We learned with your group that we’ll need dedicated staff to attend to conferencing reservations in the future and are in the process of growing our team.

We appreciate reviews that point out where we can improve. Thanks for helping us grow.

Reviewed November 7, 2016

As a frequent traveler and being away from home quite often, one needs a place that well, feels like home...iLanda offers just that. Friendly owners, beautiful scenery, fully equipped, safe accommodation. "Most importantly"; fast, working WiFi AND DStv. All in all a very nice place to stay. I highly recommend it!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank RyanF3167

Thank you for the kind words Ryan, it’s great to hear that we felt like home for you during your weeklong stay.

We understand the importance for our guests to stay connected, so we invested in a fast Wi-Fi accessible from all rooms and public areas, and provide a good DStv bouquet including extra premium channels, I’m glad you appreciated those facilities.

Kind regards,

Reviewed November 6, 2016

excellent service received, nice bath facilities, good TV quality, quality bedding and amazingly comfortable pillows.

easy access to the facility, swimming pool, braai area, quiet area, close to shops and filling stations.

Good breakfast and supper served. Exceptionally caring stuff.

Room Tip: call in and discuss your needs
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank IkeMepuliD

Thank you for your review Ike, we appreciate receiving guest feedback.

I’m delighted you enjoyed stay with us and our service. I will definitely share your compliments with our staff.

I look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed October 14, 2016

I first stayed at Ilanda Guest House ion 17th August this year. I felt very comfortable and was warmly greeted by Mildred who owns the guest house. It was very peaceful and the place beautifully built and wonderfully spotless and clean. I later found out that her husband was Swiss! My business partner has since stayed twice and loves it, cool, refreshing with a wonderful breakfast. When ever we have business in the Kruger area, we will only stay at Ilanda Guest House, it truly is home away from home.

Room Tip: All rooms are excellent, but there is a self catering cottage as well
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business