All reviewstsogo sunspur restaurantvalue for moneyroom service ishotel roomthe ground floorroom was cleanenjoyed my staykeep up the good worknice stayexcellent servicefamily and friendsbusiness triphotel is situatedafter a long daylong drivecape town
Reviewed April 4, 2018

I prefer staying there every time I visit Kimberley and the staff knows me, I also think a good attitude as a person can get you anywhere as long as you respect other people space of work you will always receive excellent service that you are hoping for always.

Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
Barendol, General Manager at Garden Court Kimberley, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Dear Nicholas,

Thank you for taking the time to inform us on your recent stay at Garden Court Kimberley.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoying staying with us and that you are well looked after and I look forward to welcoming you back "home" on your next trip to Kimberley.

Reviewed March 30, 2018

Hotel needs to offer water in rooms as they do not have room bar fridges. Other than that service was perfect and breakfast was enjoyable. Pity they do not serve dinner. Gym was fully equipped and clean

Dear Patrick,

Your feedback is much appreciated and your comments have been noted.

Looking forward to welcoming you back when next you travel to Kimberley.

Reviewed March 26, 2018 via mobile

On 2018-03-23 we checked into the hotel. The check in was ok but one was not greeted probably because if the number of people checking in at once. On Saturday 2018-03-24 at breakfast the warmers on the left was off and the food was cold or still frozen. On Sunday 2018-03-25 the check out was horrific. Tried checking out just before 8 am to miss traffic. Waited from 07:50 firstly for change for a tourist levy, dont know why south africans have to pay this, then the staff went looking for paper to print a receipt. I eventually left the hotel at 08:30. 0n Sunday 2018-03-25 the hotel served nice looking berries for breakfast. This was however frozen, rock solid and actually hurt my teeth. The overall experience was ok.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Barendol, General Manager at Garden Court Kimberley, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2018

Dear Mr. Gough,

Thank you for taking the time to inform us of your recent stay at Garden Court Kimberley.

Having read your comments, I can only imagine your frustration and disappointment with both your experience at reception and in the breakfast room, and I apologize for the inconvenience caused.

I have already addressed your concerns with the relevant managers and can assure you that they will take the necessary steps to rectify this and therefore prevent it from happening again in the future.

I once again apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you and your family and hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back when next you travel to Kimberley to show you what true Garden Court hospitality is all about.

Reviewed March 16, 2018

the stay was good and enjoyed every moment. The hotel must improve the WiFi systems since it bad in some room. last thing your carpet has mold, it affects us badly. The rest it's good and we really enjoyed

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
Barendol, General Manager at Garden Court Kimberley, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2018

Dear Phillip,

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, your comments regarding the Wi-Fi and carpets have been noted.

I look forward to welcoming you back when next you travel to Kimberley.

Reviewed March 12, 2018

I have a suggestion that in future please have a hotel shuttle for guests and to help with tours around the City in Kimberley. Otherwise your hotel is clean and staff hospitality great. I will use it!

Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
Barendol, General Manager at Garden Court Kimberley, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2018

Dear Fzililo,

Your comments have been noted - thank you.

I look forward to welcoming you back when next you travel to Kimberley.