“Great food!”

Casa Bella Sun City
Ranked #10 of 45 Restaurants in Sun City
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Description: Casa Bella in Sun City is an authentic Italian restaurant that serves Woodfired Pizza, Pasta, and Grills with the best, fresh homemade ingredients.
Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

Had a lovely family dinner here. Restaurant is close to the play area and food was delicious, with efficient service. Staff was very accommodating of 3 busy kids! Try the pork belly!

Casa_Bella_Dining, Guest Relations Manager at Casa Bella Sun City, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2018

Dear Eshonail,

Grazie for taking the time to send us your feedback. We are delighted to know that you've received such great food and service.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

The food here is on point! The pizza is definitely a must have and you get these little freshly made magwinya/vetkoek, which are so delicious! The service here is really fantastic.

Casa_Bella_Dining, Guest Relations Manager at Casa Bella Sun City, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2018

Dear Kogoshoko,

Thank you for the great review of Casa Bella Sun City! We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed our Neapolitan-style pizzas and that the service was fantastic.

We look forward to your next dining experience.

Reviewed June 25, 2018

Really tasty fresh food. Enjoyed the veg selection of starters and mains. The pear and blue cheese salad was a winner. They don't specifically cater for vegans.

Dear Desh951,

Thank you for visiting and reviewing our Casa Bella Sun City Italian restaurant. We are pleased to hear that you had a wonderful dining experience and that you enjoyed our delicious meals.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed May 9, 2018

A quiet evening and we were treated and spoilt with a succulent Pizza, friendly staff in a new Food Court setting

1  Thank Nazeem1502
Casa_Bella_Dining, Guest Relations Manager at Casa Bella Sun City, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2018

Dear Nazeem1502,

Thank you for visiting and reviewing our Casa Bella Sun City Italian restaurant. We are pleased to hear that you had a wonderful dining experience with friendly service and good food.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed May 1, 2018 via mobile

I had lunch at the restaurant on 2 April 2018. During payment the point of sale device "switched off", I was asked to swipe "again". I had specifically asked the waitress if I'm going to be charged twice to which she said No. Lo and behold as I walked out the restaurant I received 2 sms's = Double charges. I immediately reported it to the manager on site Arno who told me it would be reversed. A few days later the double charge still reflected on my bank statement. I left several messages for a manager to call me back to resolve. I was eventually contacted by Tyron who told me the reversal was done I should give it a few days...after a series of lies/ messages left / no response from management. Tomorrow will be exactly 1 month and the issue is not resolved. You get lie after lie after lie. If you would like to be defrauded please dine at this restaurant. Don't! STAY AWAY, Shocking service.

Dear Zeenat66,

Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. Your experience at Sun City Casa Bella concerns us. Our customers are very important to us.

If you wouldn't mind forwarding this review on, together with your contact details to info@CasaBellaDining.co.za. We'd really like the opportunity to discuss this further with you.

Kind regards,