Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Book In Advance
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

1,357 results
All reviews wave pool lazy river man made beach food court tube slides great fun fast food life guards water park real beach artificial beach food factory kids love whole family wave machine all ages kids and adults
Reviewed April 2, 2018

We enjoyed the slides and the "fake" sea with it's waves. Highly recommended for relaxing and/or children

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

A lot was mentioned in the media about how fantastic this place is. After visiting, I feel that this is the most overrated place ever. This has been the most disappointing place in South Africa. Coming from UAE, this is a place of hype which has failed to live up to expectations. Compared to what you pay to experience this, there is hardly any value that you can experience.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

As we stayed in The Palace for a week, we definitely wanted to try The Valley os Waves. It was amazing! All the slides, pools and other activities the offer are great!

Reviewed April 1, 2018

Maybe I was expecting more but my experience of the various rides was disappointing. I did each once, and was not tempted to go for a 2nd go, even with the minimal queues while there. The slide of courage I found very tame. The tube rides are mostly in the dark which takes a lot of the fun out of it. The wave pool was more like a ripple pool, perhaps that is as big as it gets, maybe my expectations from the advertising hype over the years were too high.

But the water was clean and the staff were attentive and safety conscious.

Generally I enjoyed the Wild Coast water park far more. Fortunately the cost was part of our Cabanas package, I would not have been pleased had I had to pay for entry.

Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

Nice hangout by the water but overall nothing spectacular to talk about. Restaurant serves very tasty burgers. Was too scared to attempt the slides but would be good for adrenaline junkies