“Sushi take aways”

Redies
Ranked #30 of 95 Restaurants in Bellville
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed November 18, 2016 via mobile

The best place to pick up the Friday evening sushi take aways after a long week! Delicious food, great and fast service at very decent prices!

Date of visit: November 2016

Reviewed June 29, 2016

I can honestly say that not once in the 35 years i was not happy with the food produced.I am oe of thr biggest supporters of this est.I love Redies.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed April 25, 2016

Good Asian food. Authentic. Just like any other Chinese restaurant like this. They also do a lot of takeaways. The wine and cold drinks are never cold. The food is good.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed December 27, 2015

The Chinese food at this restaurant is by far the best Chinese I have ever eaten. The staff and owner is extremely friendly. I would definitely recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed December 14, 2015

My wife and I visited this local restaurant one weekday evening and noted that it was well patronized. My wife ordered sushi and I had a set menu. My wife was very happy with her food. The set menu consisted of five generous portions of food, in fact more than I could finish. The quality was very average but quite enjoyable. The service was prompt. I cannot remember whether corkage was charged on the bottle of wine we brought along.

Date of visit: December 2015