“Fun Evening OUT”

Redies
Ranked #30 of 94 Restaurants in Bellville
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed May 22, 2018

We were a party of 6. We sat at a round table with a lazy susan in the middle to pass around the portions of food. On the recommendation of the owner we ordered the meal for 4 and added a plate of seshwan beef. The service was very good and the various courses were extremely tasty. The sweet and sour pork a little doughy for some. We had more than enough food and the evening was extremely festive. We took our own wine and paid corkage. They do have a nice collection of Spier wines available at a reasonable price.

Reviewed September 9, 2017 via mobile

Take away ordered. O my word it was delivious. The food was prepared to perfection the food melted in my mouth. Great job Redies I will be back for more.

Reviewed September 3, 2017

Been supporting Redies for more than 10 years. The portions are big & really affordable. Enjoy the Thai editions that they added, but I recommend to take it as a take away as they do not offer the same Thai dishes or include rice when you order it in the restaurant as a sit-down.

Reviewed November 18, 2016 via mobile

The best place to pick up the Friday evening sushi take aways after a long week! Delicious food, great and fast service at very decent prices!

Reviewed June 29, 2016

I can honestly say that not once in the 35 years i was not happy with the food produced.I am oe of thr biggest supporters of this est.I love Redies.