“Best cake EVER!”

The Velvet Cake Co
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Bellville
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed August 27, 2018

Every time I come down from JHB I have to stop by Velvet Cake Co. They have THE BEST cupcakes/cakes and a wide variety to choose from. Super moist, full of all the good stuff! Would recommend the Red Velvet with Cream Cheese as well as Carrot/Hummingbird Cake.

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Beautiful cupcakes, slices of cake or whole cakes to order. The rainbow cake that I ordered for my granddaughters birthday was moist and looked beautiful as well. The red velvet cupcakes is excellent

Reviewed June 28, 2018

You have to try it, their cakes are fabulous and very pretty. Do try it, their service is also very good.

Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

I live over in New Zealand, my partner and I are having a baby and wanted to include my family in Cape Town in revealing the sex of the baby in a fun way. The logistics of attempting to make a cake from another country wasn't the easiest task when researching different cake companies from here and working out delivery, timing payment etc. Yet once I emailed The Velvet Cake Co Natasha communicated through the order, delivery process so efficiently and it made everything so easy on my side. They have excellent customer service and really go above and beyond. The cake family had so much fun getting together having some champagne and cutting the 'He or She? Cut and See.' Cake. I haven't got to try the cake obviously but they said it was delicious and had some the following morning for breakfast too! The made a beautiful family moment really special and easy for us.

Reviewed December 22, 2017 via mobile

The best cakes I have tasted in Cape Town. Absolutely delicious cupcakes. I could eat a plain sponge cake made by these guys. The special Christmas red velvet cake and the sweetie pie cupcake is my favourite....everything is my favourite. Can't make my mind up...everything I tasted was delicious.