Owner George was very hospitable and available for any questions, advice and support.
Room was nice, not very large, but good for a couple staying a 2-3 nights.
Location of B&B is great, close and walkable to restaurants and sea front/beaches.
Enjoyed our stay, Cape Town is truly gorgeous.
One advice, it is extremely windy in Camps Bay, so be prepared for quick and unexpected temperate changes. Always need a light jacket or sweater.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury 16 bedroom guesthouse offers a quiet retreat close to Camps Bay beach. Magnificent sea and mountain views. Within easy walking distance to the famous Camps Bay beach, with its trendy restaurants, shops and sidewalk cafe's. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your 3 On Camps Bay Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 3 On Camps Bay Boutique Hotel Camps Bay
- 3 On Camps Bay Boutique Hotel And Spa
- 3 On Camps Bay Boutique Hotel Cape Town, South Africa