The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa(Camps Bay)(Great Value!)
US$314
US$304
Villa Atlantica Boutique Guesthouse(Camps Bay)(Great Value!)
US$49
Hotels.com
The Place on the Bay(Camps Bay)(Great Value!)
US$67
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$80/night.

The Bay Hotel(Camps Bay)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$98
Trip.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

Primi Royal(Camps Bay)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$100
Priceline
Ocean View House(Camps Bay)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$79
Agoda.com
Primi Seacastle Guest House(Camps Bay)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$118
Priceline
Blue Views Villas and Apartments(Camps Bay)(Great Value!)
US$54
Agoda.com
South Beach Camps Bay(Camps Bay)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$100
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

Atlanticview Cape Town Boutique Hotel(Camps Bay)(Great Value!)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewshonesty barexecutive suitetable mountaincape towngarden roomtop floorcommunal areasbreakfast was excellentten minute walkhis teamwatch the sunfantastic hotelstayed here for nightsthe main stripfantastic stayperfect locationfantastic views
Reviewed September 4, 2017

Ok, this boutique hotel did it for us, very clean, well maintained, Marcella and his team took good care of us, every morning we went down for breakfast we felt like part of the family, breakfast was excellent, its located in the most beautiful area of camps bay, walking distance to the main street full with restaurant and the beach in front of you. We booked a premium room but when we checked in there was a nice surprise, they upgraded us, which was super cool coz every morning we walk up with a beautiful view of the ocean.

Room Tip: sea view, you will not be disappointed- our room was just perfect
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 10, 2017

Stayed here in February this year for a few nights and had a great stay, really good location with fantastic views, 5 min walk to central Camps Bay.
Had a top floor suite with balcony overlooking the sea 'fantastic'
Breakfast was top notch, Staff great and service really good.
Would highly recommend to stay here.

Room Tip: Top floor rooms are really good with great veiws
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 13, 2017 via mobile

I flew into Capetown, South Africa on June 4th. My flight was supposed to be in at 9pm and Marcell, the manager at Camps Bay had arranged a driver for me per my request. Well, my flight ended up being delayed 5 hours! Since I was a solo female traveler, I was a bit nervous. But, I emailed him the news and was shocked to have an answer back within the hour. He arranged for a driver to pick me up at 2am. AND, he came to check me in at that time as well. I could not believe how accommodating he was, how friendly, and welcomed I felt. Marcell is definitely a great asset to this B&B.

My room was fantastic, I was upgraded to a balcony and that was the icing on the cake. Such a stunning view of the ocean. The walk down to the beach was very nice as well.

Mike was the driver that picked me up (It was a third party company that Marcell booked for me). He was so nice and knowledgeable. He reminded me of a nice, fatherly figure...very safety conscious. He gave me some nice tips for my travels as well.

I was only able to stay here 2 nights due t my tour schedules. But, if I will come back here in a heartbeat.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Maria H
Reviewed June 4, 2017

We quickly found this property online after arriving at an Airbnb downtown that wasn't going to work out for us. We arrived 45 minutes after we made the reservation and after just a couple of minutes, we were walked up to our beautiful room!

The staff are so friendly, the breakfast in the morning is great, and the shared areas and pool are spotless.

I'm very happy we went to Camps Bay instead of staying downtown, it's such a gorgeous place! The sunsets are also very special. I'm also glad we chose this property, they were wonderful!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LGM333
Reviewed May 29, 2017 via mobile

Great place, friendly staff, beautiful view and amazing breakfasts.
Thanks to everyone at 3 on camps bay for making this experience memorable for myself and my spouse.

I'd advise anyone to go and enjoy the same experience I had.

Many thanks.