My husband and I booked a couple package at the 12 Apostles spa. We were welcomed with a healthy complimentary buffet and drinks. We were shown around the facilities and then left for an hour to enjoy it on our own. The floatation brine pool was fabulously relaxing. We then had the rasul chamber treatment, which we really enjoyed. Finally we were taken up to one of the top gazebos for a Swedish massage, which was may I say the best I ever received. The view of the Apostles mountain and the seafront was breathtaking and the therapist were very nice and caring. I will definitely go back there. Hopefully you will enjoy as much as we did!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the staggering 12 Apostles Mountain Range and the Atlantic Ocean, the uniquely located and luxurious Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa offers the ultimate escape to relax and be pampered, while indulging in stunning beauty, discreet service and extraordinary charm. Within 10 minutes of the best beaches and 15 minutes from the waterfront. A proud member of The Leading Small Hotels of the World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, TripOnline SA, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The 12 Apostles Hotel And Spa
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel Camps Bay
- Twelve Apostles Hotel
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel And Spa Camps Bay, Cape Town, South Africa