“Great place for sandwiches and things to go”
Review of Giovanni's

Giovanni's
Ranked #16 of 1,257 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Deli, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed June 26, 2018

When you are looking for great value and a awesome atmosphere you must stop by Giovanni's. One my way to the Golf Course I picked up a great Sandwich which I finished in no time - it was so good !

Reviewed June 14, 2018 via mobile

I have been here after one moth without eating a croissant and drinking a good cappuccino. It was sublime, very tasty and faithful to Italian tradition. Waiters are very friendly and careful. I loved this sweet Italian corner!

Reviewed May 27, 2018

The place has been there as long as I can remember. Everything is good there. The shop, the deli, and the coffee. there is a nice atmosphere and my favourite is having a cappuchino and croissant

Reviewed May 19, 2018 via mobile

Good for take away or a casual meal on the veranda. Choose your own food or your own sandwich mix and they will bring it to your table. I ordered chopped liver on a twisted roll and my friend ordered chopped herring on a bagel with pickled cucumber. Served with a good cup of coffee at our table. It's a good place for a quick and interesting meal. But don't expect a gourmet meal.

Reviewed May 11, 2018 via mobile

So much to choose from to either eat there or purchase goods to take home. Seating available outside or inside.