See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 21, 2016 via mobile

Stayed in a 2 bed apartment in the marina residence, a very nice stay.

The apartment has a great location, 5 mins to the waterfront, and is secure & the complex well maintained.

The apartment itself was very well appointed, tea, soap powder etc, nice toiletries and comfortable beds. Parking as well which is great. Wifi & lots TV channels.

The 2 bed apartment could sleep 4 quite comfortably for a holiday. Good cleaning service, lots fresh towels etc etc.

Would recommend to F&F visiting CT.

***apartment provides 1 SA to European adapter for plugs, suggest you take a few more as 1 really is not sufficient for phones, Ipads, camera, GHDs etc etc. Nite, its the 3 pin fat round adapter you require***

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
HomefromHomeCT, General Manager at Home from Home Hospitality Services Pty Ltd, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2016

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you so much for staying with us and reviewing our property. We are delighted that you had a wonderful stay. We look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed November 26, 2015

Stayed Ambassador hotel, checked in 25/11/15. Check in was unprofessional - did not know what rate they should charge. Room close to staff only room, soooo noisy - did not even bother to quiet down after asked, after half hour I asked to be moved. Moved me to 4th floor, after diner I could not shower no cold water that was at 22h00, person @ reception ordered me to my room very rude, said he will come up. 20min later he walked up and down looking for room with cold water, but no communication or apology nothing. Got room (bigger) with balcony, he said I cannot go out as he does not know where the key is. This morning when I checked out they wanted to charge me extra R1900 for "upgrading" me. This was really a very bad experience. Home from home always a good option but the Ambassador was absolutely the worse travel experience I ever had. And I paid R1500 for this. There was also no place where you can have coffee or a drink or eat. They did not even bother just said no we don't have that facility. They a four star hotel !!!!!!! This was a rip off and I don't like people to rip me off. If those people worked for me I would have been very embarrass.

Room tip: facilities available
Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
HomefromHomeCT, Front Office Manager at Home from Home Hospitality Services Pty Ltd, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2016

Dear Valued Guest

Our sincere apologies for the teething problems we had when we took over the Ambassador Hotel. We hope this wont deter you to visit our many other establishments were we will make sure you receive the best service and attention which you know us for.

Front Office Manager

Reviewed October 26, 2015 via mobile

Stayed at one of their apartments in the waterkant which we found on booking.com. It was really great! Very modern fresh and clean extremely well equipped also fel very safe. 5 min walking to grocery store and shopping mall and 5 min by car to waterfront. Our room had a spectacular view of table Mountain. Did not use the guest service but Staff was friendly.

Date of stay: October 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest

We hope to see you again soon.Thank you for the review on our property.

Reviewed September 9, 2015

407 HB is a nice apartment, great view, silent, everything you will need, as if you at your own place, not rented.
I liked swimmimg pool on top, equpment in the kitchen, balcony.
We received key for parking, same as for apartment. When we got cold - we just asked a blanket and received next day

Room tip: we lived in 407 HB. There lots of others, every one has owner
Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Home_from_Home_Hosp, Public Relations Manager at Home from Home Hospitality Services Pty Ltd, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2015

Hi

Thanks very much for your review.

We enjoyed reading your review and please feel free to share the same review on our Harbour Bridge Luxury Apartments TripAdvisor page as well.

We hope to see you again soon.

Kind regards

Home from Home

Reviewed July 23, 2015

Tasteful studio apartment had all the facilities incl. fully fitted kitchen, free Wi-Fi, fridge, stove oven, etc. Excellent location close to CBD & Waterfront. Safe parking and Gym. Will definitely stay there again.

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Home_from_Home_Hosp, Public Relations Manager at Home from Home Hospitality Services Pty Ltd, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2015

Hi

Thanks very much for your review.

We are pleased to hear that you liked the décor and our facilities and would consider staying with us again.

We hope to see you again very soon.

Kind regards