“First Class Tour of Cape Town”
Review of Mytours Day Tours

Mytours Day Tours
Ranked #43 of 354 Tours in Cape Town Central
Reviewed November 25, 2017

My husband and I booked a tour with Roger Major in October 2017. We had one day to see Cape Town before our Garden Route tour. Roger took us early to Table Mountain to beat the queues and picked us up and took us on a tour around the City. We then went to Robben Island and after a meal in the waterfront he collected us with his wife and dog and took us back to our hotel where they joined us for a drink. His service was absolutely first class. He was very friendly and knowledgeable and was so helpful when my Robben Island tickets didn't arrive by email. He will tailor make a tour to fit in with what you want and how much time you have. He is a fellow Mancunian but I won't tell you if he is red or blue. Book with him and find out for yourselves!

All reviews
"the cape peninsula tour"
in 17 reviews
"valuable tips"
"big safari"
in 5 reviews
"cape point"
in 24 reviews
"table mountain"
in 38 reviews
"look forward to seeing you again"
"robben island"
in 4 reviews
"chapman's peak"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed November 21, 2017

My Husband, two teenage sons and myself booked a Peninsula Tour with Roger. 2 years ago we booked with roger and decided to do it again.To start with I found all my emails to Roger are answered very promptly which took away a lot of stress when booking a big holiday. On the day of the tour roger picked us up from the hotel on time and it stated from that point. We found Roger very informative with the information he gave and I felt that I learnt a lot about Cape Town and her history, The love that roger has for Cape Town really shines through and makes his information more exiting to listen to. The best part about this tour is that Roger adapted to what we wanted and not the other way around. We skipped a few things and got straight to the locations we wanted to see, Roger gave us plenty of time to explore and we felt it to be very relaxed and enjoyable. The tour itself is great, visiting all the key places down the peninsula. Roger also helped us out with airport transfer when we had to leave cape town which was a big help. Overall a fantastic experience and I really recommend.
Thanks from Monica, Ralph and the kids!

Reviewed November 7, 2017

We recently visited South Africa and booked tours with Roger prior to our visit. Roger collected us promptly at our hotel and took us to Table Mountain. We had booked to visit Robben Island in the afternoon, but when arriving at the venue, the trip had been cancelled due to adverse weather. Roger immediately cancelled and re-scheduled his commitments for that afternoon and took us to Cape Point. We had also booked Roger to take us around Stellenbosch during our stay there. Roger again collected us promptly and took us to two wineries that he had chosen. Both were excellent. Roger is highly knowledgeable and informative and we all learned a lot during our tours. The tours were private, which meant that we were not tied to a tour bus and had more flexibility. Roger went out of his way to make sure that we had an enjoyable time - nothing was too much for him. We had pre-booked our tours from the UK via email and received quick, efficient and informative responses. We would highly recommend Roger.

Reviewed September 28, 2017 via mobile

This is our first trip to South Africa and I was traveling with my parents and two teenage daughters .

We engaged Roger Major for airport transfers and to show us around Cape Town and its surroundings such as the Peninsular, wineries for five days . He is very professional, knowledgeable with a witty sense of humour. We certainly had a fantastic time with him as a guide cum driver . We also had the pleasure of meeting his lovely wife who is equally as charming and warm .

See more reviews
Reviewed September 19, 2017 via mobile

We went on two tours with these guys, Wineyards and Cape Peninsula day tours. Both were guided by Roger, who was very hospitable and knowledgeable. Since tours were done in a small group of people, tour itinerary was flexible, allowing us to choose what we wanted to see and do. Roger gave as very valuable tips about local products and places to go to around Cape Town too.
All in all, we were very happy to have him as a guide and would highly recommend Mytours as a travel agency around Cape Town.