1,225 results
All reviews pepper crab pepper club hotel long street sinatra restaurant private cinema camps bay table mountain loop street free shuttle shuttle service lion's head our honeymoon the hotel offers bars and restaurants south africa stay in cape town noise
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Wen we arrived at cape town, we made an agreement with the hotel to pick us up from the airport. After a hour and two phone calls they did not show up, so we took a taxi. That was a bad start! Our stay was however good. Nice people. Good service and verry helpfull. Rooms were nice but not perfect. First room at the site of loop street had a bath but not a shower. So you must shower in the bath. that was not plessant. Also the noise of loopstreet was not good so we asked another room. We got an another room with shower and bath. We could however not use the bath because of bad had bad maintanance. Breakfast was good. Location was good

Room Tip: Take a room at the front
Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Generally good except for the uncleaned room i as initially allocated which was rectified by the night manager (bronwyn)at receptionThe sleep quality was hampered by the construction going on through the night

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
EmilyJ2238, Guest Relations Manager at Pepperclub Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Good Day Ivan,

Thank you for your review and feedback.

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for the inconvenience that the construction may have caused, as well as allocating you a room that was not yet completed by our housekeeping team. I am pleased to hear that Bronwyn was able to rectify the situation and assist you.

If I am able I would like to contact you directly in regards to your stay to learn more about your feedback and experience, and if we are able to welcome you back to Pepperclub Hotel & Spa I can ensure that you will experience our 5 star service and quality that we are known for.

Again I would like to apologize for any inconveniences you had during your stay and I am looking forward to your response.

We do hope to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I really appreciated the wonderful check in process/service. The hotel is a nice location 1block off Long St. so you can walk there easily. They also have a very nice free shuttle service to the Waterfront area.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo

Hello Lynda!

Thank you for your wonderful review and 5 star rating!

I am pleased you had an efficient and welcoming experience with us and that you enjoyed our complimentary shuttles and prime location!

I could not agree with you more that is an easy walk to many restaurants, bars, and local attractions- Which is great!

Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back to Pepperclub Hotel & Spa.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel is perfect for a few days to enjoy Cape Town from a very well situated location. Breakfast is delicious: a wide variety of choices available. There was a minor problem when asking for fresh towels after having used them for multiple days in a row (because of the water problem in Western Cape) and the sink in our bathroom was not properly cleaned. Aside from this my experience was good and I would come back.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Hello Sophie,

Thank you for your review and feedback. I am so pleased that you enjoyed our wonderful location and breakfast offerings.

I would like to take this time to sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused, and I will ensure your feedback is shared with our Housekeeping team to prevent similar occurrences.

Overall I am glad to know that you had a great experience and we are looking forward to welcoming you back to Pepperclub Hotel & Spa.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Pepperclub Hotel and Spa was phenomenal. The staff are very proessional and very friendly. The dining area staff know their patons so well that they get you your beverage before you can even ask for it

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Good Afternoon Masechabamdaka!

Thank you so much for your outstanding review and acknowledging our friendly staff!

Our staff always strive to meet and greet with our guests to provide not only 5 star service but personalized experiences as well! It is such a pleasure to learn that you had such a wonderful time with us here at Pepperclub Hotel & Spa.

We definitely hope to welcome you back again in the near future!