1,579 results
All reviews the executive lounge table mountain bo kaap free shuttle signal hill concierge staff long street shuttle service an upgrade room was spacious the hotel offers water front central location camps bay waterfront area south africa rand
Reviewed October 14, 2018

We booked our hotel through Webjet and were not told that this hotel was halal. The lady at the front of house was very surly and obviously was not happy in her job. The hotel was centrally located, clean concierge crew were very helpful. I won’t be back to stay...call to prayer at day break ruined my sleep!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ErnstVanZutphen, General Manager at Hilton Cape Town City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2018

Dear farpavilions

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we're very sorry you were unhappy.

Honouring the Culture and rich heritage of the Bo-Kaap area as well as its residents, this hotel is Halal. Alcoholic beverages are offered in the comfort of our guest rooms, Signal Hill lounge and terrace as well as in the Executive Lounge.

My sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you during your stay.Our Executive Team is reviewing your comments to ensure they are used to improve our guest's experience.

Reviewed October 12, 2018

This is our second visit to this hotel and both times we really had a great experience. The staff does make such a difference and they all went out of their way to make our stay special. Our visits to the executive lounge was extraordinary because of a the duty manager named Ailsa Walker who gave expert advise for our travels and met our every
need. Great stay in Cape Town!

Room tip: Ask for a view of Table Mountain

Dear Joanne T
I will be sure to share your wonderful review with the rest of the team.
We look forward to welcoming you back the next time your travels bring you back to Cape Town.

Reviewed October 11, 2018

I stayed here for one night and had a very comfortable stay at a good rate ($120). It's in a very good location and not too far from the airport. The rooms were updated and clean. The dinner was mediocre and there are much better options outside of the hotel. I would stay here again in a heartbeat.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
ErnstVanZutphen, General Manager at Hilton Cape Town City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2018

Dear Jennifer A
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am pleased to hear you found the service and hotel amenities to your liking. I will be sure to share your wonderful review with the rest of the team. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time your travels bring you back to Cape Town, which will give us an opportunity to WOW you when you dine with us again.

Reviewed October 8, 2018

We enjoyed our visit to this hotel, the staff was friendly and helpful and the location is near many sites. The rooms are modern and new and the hotel has a good place to eat as well. Would not hesitate to return.

Date of stay: May 2018
ErnstVanZutphen, General Manager at Hilton Cape Town City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2018

Dear rel2017a
I will be sure to share your wonderful review with the rest of the team.

Reviewed October 5, 2018 via mobile

Very poor room service, dodgy food and suboptimal staff training make this place ‘acceptable’, but certainly nothing special. Breakfast area is not great- seats are stained and tables dirty. Location is average and being woken at 5am three mornings in a row by the local mosque loudly announcing the call to prayer was somewhat painful. View of Table Mountain and free wifi were good. We’d stay elsewhere next time.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ErnstVanZutphen, General Manager at Hilton Cape Town City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded yesterday

Dear Dr Swazza

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience during your stay at our hotel and I sincerely apologise for all the inconvenience that you experienced. Your comments have been discussed with my team and you can be assured that the necessary actions have been taken where possible to prevent such incidents from happening in the future.
Once again, my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you during your stay.

Sincerely