2,324 results
All reviews signal restaurant bascule bar welcome home whiskey bar table mountain complimentary car service dressing area chauffeur service overlooking the marina beautiful hotel our honeymoon every member of staff luxury room perfect location rooms are spacious waterfront area bottle of champagne
Reviewed June 18, 2018

I recently stayed at the Cape Grace for 4 nights. I can not say enough nice things about this hotel. Rooms were lovely, location was very convenient and safe. We took a tour of the city on the hop on hop off bus, and boarded it about two blocks from the hotel. The area around the hotel was interesting. It had lots of great shops and restaurants. The food at the hotel was amazing. I tried four different breakfasts there, and all were very good. My friend and I wanted to hike the Lions Head trail, and they arranged for their driver to take us there and pick us up. First time Iin my life I have been picked up after a hot sweaty hike in a beautiful Mercedes. I had a massage in the spa, which was very good. Their wake up calls, also included coffee, tea or a latte delivered to your room. As I said, I can’t say enough nice things about everyone and everything at this hotel.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed June 17, 2018

What a treat to stay in this amazing hotel. The rooms are gorgeous and immaculate. The bar is super cool. Restaurant is wonderful with a great menu for Americans - beautiful and unique decor. The location in Cape Town is very good...with good shopping and restaurants around the corner.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 14, 2018 via mobile

Stayed 3 nights at this hotel. Beautiful hotel, all the staff were so kind and helpful . We had ordered cake for our husbands birthdays and they served us in the library area of the hotel after we had dinner. The room was lovely, with seating and a balcony with table and chairs. You could see the waterfront and Table Mount from our balcony. Buffet breakfast was plentiful and the food was delicious . You could order from the menu, as well as go to the buffet.
The men had a whiskey tasting, the hotel was able to accommodate the men at 10pm, after returning from dinner. The men enjoyed it and learned a lot about whiskey.
We enjoyed the High Tea. The teas were excellent and tea sandwiches and desserts were delicious. A lovely way to end our stay

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed June 11, 2018

This is a very gracious hotel located on its own wharf adjacent to the Waterfront shopping and restaurant area. My room was not only spacious but very comfortable with lovely views over the marina and up to Table Mountain. Staff were friendly and also professional, and they made me feel like part of the family. The breakfast was delicious and I had such a delightful stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking Table Mountain
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed June 11, 2018

Def not what we were expecting. Rooms beautiful and halls very pretty but a bit too quiet for us. I like a grander lobby . Breakfast a big disappointment and the pool basically non existent. Liked the table bay hotel... much grander.
Both great locations and walking distance to one another. Can’t go wrong with either. But we did stay at both and we def prefer table bay!
Also no issue with water at all.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple