2,363 results
All reviews signal restaurant bascule bar welcome home whiskey bar table mountain complimentary car service dressing area chauffeur service overlooking the marina our honeymoon beautiful hotel every member of staff luxury room perfect location waterfront area bottle of champagne rooms are spacious
Reviewed June 18, 2018

My family spent four days here in luxury. Wonderful rooms, great views of Table Mountain and nice private terrace outside. Breakfast included and wonderful. Staff was great in helping with dinner reservations. Fun wine tasting event with no charge. An excellent and complementary spa treatment for all of us. A great hotel to use as our base for all that Cape Town and the nearby wine country had to offer.

Room tip: Fourth floor rooms have outside terrace.
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed June 18, 2018

I recently stayed at the Cape Grace for 4 nights. I can not say enough nice things about this hotel. Rooms were lovely, location was very convenient and safe. We took a tour of the city on the hop on hop off bus, and boarded it about two blocks from the hotel. The area around the hotel was interesting. It had lots of great shops and restaurants. The food at the hotel was amazing. I tried four different breakfasts there, and all were very good. My friend and I wanted to hike the Lions Head trail, and they arranged for their driver to take us there and pick us up. First time Iin my life I have been picked up after a hot sweaty hike in a beautiful Mercedes. I had a massage in the spa, which was very good. Their wake up calls, also included coffee, tea or a latte delivered to your room. As I said, I can’t say enough nice things about everyone and everything at this hotel.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed June 17, 2018

What a treat to stay in this amazing hotel. The rooms are gorgeous and immaculate. The bar is super cool. Restaurant is wonderful with a great menu for Americans - beautiful and unique decor. The location in Cape Town is very good...with good shopping and restaurants around the corner.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 14, 2018 via mobile

Stayed 3 nights at this hotel. Beautiful hotel, all the staff were so kind and helpful . We had ordered cake for our husbands birthdays and they served us in the library area of the hotel after we had dinner. The room was lovely, with seating and a balcony with table and chairs. You could see the waterfront and Table Mount from our balcony. Buffet breakfast was plentiful and the food was delicious . You could order from the menu, as well as go to the buffet.
The men had a whiskey tasting, the hotel was able to accommodate the men at 10pm, after returning from dinner. The men enjoyed it and learned a lot about whiskey.
We enjoyed the High Tea. The teas were excellent and tea sandwiches and desserts were delicious. A lovely way to end our stay

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed June 11, 2018

This is a very gracious hotel located on its own wharf adjacent to the Waterfront shopping and restaurant area. My room was not only spacious but very comfortable with lovely views over the marina and up to Table Mountain. Staff were friendly and also professional, and they made me feel like part of the family. The breakfast was delicious and I had such a delightful stay.

Room tip: Ask for a room overlooking Table Mountain
Date of stay: April 2018