close to Company Garden, 15 min walk to Long Street. The hostel is divided into three buildings, the main one with reception, bar, kitchen etc. (dorms and some double rooms) and two smaller ones a few hundred meters away (only private ensuite rooms, also have a kitchen). We had a nice ensuite room in one of the smaller buildings for a few days, and after our SA roundtrip stayed in a double room (shared bath) in the main building. Unfortunately, the latter was next to the bar and quite noisy until late, so avoid taking that room. Otherwise a nice relaxed place with good Table Mountain views from the terrace and a reasonable breakfast buffet for 35 Rand. Swimming pool (but the water was a little murky...), nice BBQ on Fridays, WiFi available.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Victorian mansion boasts clean, comfortable rooms and handy innovations like individual reading lights, personal safes and international plug points. Our sparkling pool, landscaped gardens, spacious balconies and palm-fringed sundecks are great for chilling out - while our legendary Kumasi Bar is the place to party! We serve delicious meals in our bar and also have a well-equipped kitchen for self-catering. We offer all accommodation options, including private, en-suite rooms in our guesthouse around the corner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ashanti Lodge Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ashanti Lodge Gardens Hotel Cape Town Central
- Ashanti Lodge Gardens Cape Town, South Africa