“Good value Thai food”

Simply Asia
Ranked #250 of 1,171 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: At Simply Asia we're proud to offer a unique Thai dining experience, with food prepared by authentic Thai chefs from the Land of Smiles and a menu packed full of delicious dishes to satisfy a wide range of palates
Reviewed 28 March 2017

I think most of their business may be takeaway but we had two sit-down meals here and found both of them to be good value and seemed authentic recipes.

My husband is gluten-free and managed to avoid any wheat-based dishes - he had the green curry duck while I had stir-fry cashew chicken with a glass of chardonnay.

On our second trip it was a little more busy. I had duck with noodles and my other half had a beef dish. My glass of pinotage was excellent and very reasonable price-wise.

The only down-side to our second visit was that at the end of the meal they informed us that they could not take credit. We had paid by credit at the first visit, but luckily had enough cash with us. It probably would have been a good idea for them to let customers know that ahead of ordering. It may have been a one time glitch but I would ask in advance.

1  Thank NaomiCT
There are newer reviews for Simply Asia

Reviewed 16 March 2017

This might be a bit biased, since I'm a huge Simply Asia fan, but this branch is my favorite! The service is warm and friendly and they always seem to make the 514 dish EXTRA spicy and hot! Keep it up!

2  Thank carlohendricks
Reviewed 4 March 2017

Brilliant Asian food, lots,of choice and nice, friendly service and not expensive. What more do you need, go there!

1  Thank fionaindoha
Reviewed 5 December 2016

We've tried Thai food all over the Western Cape and other Simply Asia branches, but this particular branch has produced impeccable quality every single time. If you're looking for guaranteed consistency and quality, this is the branch to go to.

1  Thank kramdayal
Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

Small restaurant in gardens. Food is good and fast service. Tables inside and outside. Very good prices.

1  Thank NisseLindblom