All reviews the cottages table mountain kloof street french press coffee the cable car station complimentary wine quiet location every evening sitting room spent nights here the room was nice restaurant reservations each morning city bowl main building perfect place to stay rental car
Reviewed August 13, 2016 via mobile

The B&B is close to some good restaurants and the staff is really welcoming and take care of you. We started our long trip of 3 weeks of holidays in South Africa by this hotel. And it was really cool with food services, good advices for visits. I recommend this b&b. We started in a good way our beautiful trip.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 12, 2016

nicely decorated, charming guest house close to Table Mountain with a nice view. The breakfast is excellent! The rooms are well decorated and fully equipped. Free internet available. The bed is comfy. Unfortunatly it can get loud in the morning when you have room No. 1 or 2, since they open directly to the guest house's breakfast area (and some people find it charming to let their kids run arround at 7:30am...).
Still- overall a nice and safe place to stay. Would definitly come back.

Room tip: try to avoid the rooms opposite the breakfast area (left side after the reception)
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed July 6, 2016

Staff is friendly and always helpful. They helped arrange transportation and tours for us. They went as far as keeping our luggage on the day we checked out while we went for a final city shopping. They even contacted us after the stay to inform us of small items we had forgotten and offered to mail it to us.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sue B, General Manager at Rosedene Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2016

Dear Eddie
It was an absolute pleasure having you and your family to stay! We hope that you come back soon :)

kind regards

Sue

Reviewed July 1, 2016

My stay at the Rosedene made both work and leisure easy. The staff facilitated my work needs--they know Cape Town and the surrounding areas very well and arranged all of my travel. The neighborhood is in a safe area with fun restaurants and shops. The guest house is tastefully decorated and the grounds are lovely. I'd love to return for a vacation!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed June 21, 2016 via mobile

Rosedene is a fabulous Guest House situated in Cape Town Central area .
The view to the back is Table Mountain and front the city Centre and Harbor.
Easily accessible to the city Centre .
Ample parking and very hospitable staff .
We met the owner Nic showed us around .
The rooms are meticulously decorated are are very spacious .
The rates are very reasonable R1000.0
per couple sharing compared to the R1850.00 hr night before also in the same Area .
It is important to check out rates on Trip Advisor .
June is not high season so one can expect a Lower rate than high season times .
My wife and I stayed in 6 places of Accomodation and this Rosedene was by far the best value for money in the trip to Cape Town and back to EShowe .
The only downside was the DSTV - far to small a screen ! And too few budget channels !!! This does not fit when so much has been spent on the decor .
One needs binoculars to view from the bed , which one does when on holiday and traveling far distances over few days .
I did not complain as we were only there for one night . Had I stayed longer I would have mentioned it .
I will definitely stay there again when in Cape Town .
Thank it Rosedene .