“Best Butter Chicken & Naan”
Review of FoodInn India

FoodInn India
Ranked #569 of 1,206 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Cuisines: Chinese, Indian, Pizza
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Great food great staff good pricing Great quantity!!! Love this spot. Just make sure you go to the toliet before you get here!!! Bathrooms can scare a oerson off lol but the Food is alwYs on Point!!!

Reviewed 25 August 2017

This is an interesting place. Lots of options to choose from. But I focused on Chicken Biryani. Result: Delicious in big portions too. I was really impressed. However, service is a bit chaotic and I would suggest that you don't attempt in going to the restroom it's really messy; it doesn't look very clean and things like toilet paper or soap are missing.
So overall, the experience was good the best value for money Indian food but not very good service or amenities.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

This was my dinner take-out restaurant when I was staying in the neighborhood. There's a huge selection, I mainly tried the Indian offerings and they were pretty good, there was a lot of food that lasted 2 meals or more and the flavors were pretty good. This wasn't fine dining and I wasn't blown away by any of the dishes, just your average no frills inexpensive take out.

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Today for the 1st time that I tried a bunny chow. For many years people has talked about this meal in South Africa but I never tried it. I ordered a butter chicken bunny chow and was served a half a loaf of bread with the butter chicken in, some extra curry on the side with soup and a salad. This cost a mere R50 however it is real value for money. I would however recommend that the person servicing the food should dig a bit deeper I to the bread as the last but was dry with no more curry left, yet that didn't dampen my spirits from the great meal I just enjoyed.

1  Thank Faisal P
Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

I've been to eastern food bazaar expecting this to be similar but no! Terrible service and horribly high prices with poor portions.

Don't go here! Rather go to Eastern Food Bazaar for good eastern food.