We can't do anything than recommend this place when staying in Cape Town. Behind a small door you'll find a tranquil place to totaly unwind and de-stress. One will be taken cared of by the charming Antony and his ever smiling staff. The courtyard is quite small with an small but adequate pool and different small areas fitting what ever you are looking for. A terrace in the shadow for breakfast and writing postcards. A lounge seating for afternoon drinks or sunbeds if one wants to tan. The whole place is well taken cared of with fresh bathrooms and charming interior. A place we'll stay at again when returning to Cape Town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blackheath Lodge is a Victorian guest house situated below Signal Hill, a stone's throw from the city, Waterfront and well-known beaches. Stylish bedrooms, excellent personalized service and warm hospitality. Enjoy breakfast on the terrace overlooking the pool and garden. Come home to a sundowner after a busy day of sightseeing or power business dealings, safe in the knowledge that a quiet, comfortable night's sleep awaits you. Airport transfers. Credit Cards. Children 12+. TGCSA 4-Star Guest House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Blackheath Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blackheath Hotel Cape Town Central
- Blackheath Cape Town
- Blackheath Lodge Cape Town, South Africa