We arrived at midnight, check-in was painless and done quickly and with a smile. Our 2 bed/2 bath suite was on the second floor overlooking the pool, with lush plants and giant palms rustling outside the balcony. The hotel's photos accurately portrait the look and feel of the rooms and we were satisfied with the linens, pillows and hot water. We had breakfast in the dining room twice, service again was pleasant and quick and the food was decent. Had we planned ahead we would have made arrangements to have the kitchen stocked with the food.
The front desk staff was very friendly and approachable and gave us walking directions to Cape Town's nearby waterfront area were we enjoyed a day of eating and shopping. We had no issues upon check out. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Romney Park offers 30 sea facing suites, each with 1 or 2 bedrooms, private balcony, lounge/dining area and kitchenette. Hotel facilities include a restaurant, bar & spa. Free wi-fi access throughout the hotel. Awarded Best All Suite Hotel 2010 in RSA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Romney Park All Suite Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Romney Park All Hotel Cape Town Central
- Romney Park All Suite Hotel And Spa
- Romney Park All Suite Hotel & Spa Cape Town, South Africa