All reviewsa great staylong streettable mountainbobbybalconyaccommodation
Reviewed June 26, 2012

The penthouse is amazing! The photos on the website do not do it justice.

The under floor heating makes it cosy and warm in winter, the large bath is ultra-relaxing, the jacuzzi comes with a fantastic view of Table Mountain and the shower is definitely one everyone would like in their home.

I would recommend this penthouse to anyone visiting Cape Town and would love to stay there again.

Room Tip: Amazing view as this is a corner unit on the top floor and the main bedroom has a 180 degree view. Although there are 2 double beds this is highly recommended for couples!
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Antonette v
Reviewed June 11, 2012

We had the priviledge of staying at the loft over the Easter weekend. It was an amazing experience. I cannot re-itterate how powerful the views are. On arrival we found the apartment in perfect running order and extremely clean. The owner/agent Bobby was very welcoming and recommended some great spots in town. We took his advice and were lucky enough to experience some great places ,all close to the apartment .We would not hesitate to stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 5, 2012

Just as advertised, I rate this place highly.. Extremely pleased with my stay.. The communication from Bobby in advance of and during my stay to arrange groceries, local bars and restaurants was an added bonus..

The views from apartment are stunning whatever the time of day.. Can't wait to get back to CT and re-book this apartment..

Room Tip: Let Bobby know what, if anything, you need in advance.. I pre-arranged groceries to save time shopping on arrival and got advice on local wine bars and restaurants.. He was extremely helpful..
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
BobbyCapeTown, Owner at Manhattan Lofts, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2012

Hi Jamie

Thank you for your review !

it was pleasure meeting and look forward to having you as a guest again in the future

Kind regards

Bobby

Reviewed May 25, 2012

I have traveled extensively and recently returned to Cape Town after my previous visit being in 2005 during which time I stayed at the Manhattan Penthouse and loved it. The apartment had a spacious loft feel and had the most awesome views feeling like being on top of the world in little Cape Town which has to be one of the most beautiful cities in the world. On my return trip my first impression was 'wow' the place has been totally revamped and has taken on an entirely new dimension. When I spoke to the owner 'Bobby Fischer' on my arrival he informed me that he had redecorated the apartment in 2007. I must say I enjoyed my stay even more this time round and would recommend this place to anyone considering value for money and amazing one of a kind views

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 25, 2012

We booked this as we wanted Luxury without the expense that we would get in staying right on the V&A.

The apartment has the most stunning views of Table Mountain and Cape Town.

We really enjoyed our stay here and definitely would book it again, the maid was fantastic and our stay there on the whole really enjoyable.

My only suggestion would be is to have a little welcome pack for guests, small carton of milk, some tea and coffee and sugar, I would have happily paid extra for that, we landed after midnight and got to the apartment after 1am, it was a shame that we couldn't have a hot drink when we got there, and I think that if that was offered to guests it would even better :)

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple