“Zel”

Joes Easy Diner
Ranked #551 of 1,294 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed May 26, 2018 via mobile

Visited the new home of Joe's Easy Diner in Parow. Just wow. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The Lemon Meringue milkshake was gorgeous, can't wait to try some of the others as well as the managers ideas for milkshakes. The Hawaiian burger was excellent. We will be back soon.

Reviewed September 14, 2017

I happened upon Joe's Easy Diner during my 2nd excursion to Blue Route Mall, and was pleasantly surprised to find gourmet Hotdogs on the menu - and at a two-for-one special that day!
The waitress was incredibly helpful and solicitous of my aged companion, and overall it was a great experience. Tasty tasty tasty hotdogs!

Reviewed May 23, 2017

I like the food and especially the milkshakes. I've tried every flavor. The music can sometimes be a bit too loud, but overall it's a good experience. Friendly, efficient staff

Reviewed February 14, 2017

Over the past few months, several people have mentioned Joe's Easy Diner with enthusiasm - and I was willing to give it a try. American diner style is not my favourite but the emporium is not as garish as many and I loved the "golden oldies" background music. Service was friendly and efficient and better than many up market local eateries. I ordered breakfast and was pleased to see my order was produced as requested. So many restaurants have no idea what a soft egg and crispy bacon should look like! Topped off with value for money - what more can you ask for?

Reviewed February 4, 2017 via mobile

So to start my 13 year old loved it.
For me it was ok. Really it's just fast food and no real difference to any other fast food joint.
Staff were friendly and attentive. Food plentiful.